Continuous Improvement Intern
It’s more than just water. FIJI Water is known for its iconic square bottle and unique mineral profile. Since 1996, FIJI Water has embodied what it means to be Earth's Finest Water® and is sold in more than 90 countries. FIJI Water is committed to doing business responsibly and seeking opportunities to make a difference. This means investing in sustainability, the environment, and local communities to enable positive change.
The Continuous Improvement team is seeking a Summer 2023 Continuous Improvement Intern to support the team with building advanced visualization tools using Power BI, managing and organizing the SharePoint repository, creating weekly project summary publications, and performing administrative and relevant miscellaneous tasks.
The role will provide the candidate opportunities to develop and document supply chain process improvement projects, track, analyze, and validate success metrics, and collaborate cross-functionally to enhance existing processes.
This position will be located in Los Angeles, CA or Tucson, AZ and will work a hybrid schedule with 3 days per week in the office.
- Interface and consult with internal departments including sourcing, production, transportation, distribution, customer service, and planning teams regarding process design and project status
- Support the creation and implementation of annual CI initiatives and operational plans
- Build and support advanced visualizations using Power BI or similar software
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop value-adding systems and processes
- Pursuing a BA or BS in an engineering, supply chain, or business-related field preferred
- Strong project management skills with experience in IT implementations a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly at all levels of an organization
- Excellent analytical and data visualization skills
- Self-motivated, high energy individual who can function in a high demand, performance-driven environment
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium imported bottled water in the United States. Known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouthfeel and unique mineral profile, FIJI Water is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 90 countries. To discover Earth’s Finest Water®, please visit www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information