Director of Sales Rio Grande Juice
Wonderful Citrus is America's largest integrated grower, shipper and packer of fresh citrus, including clementine/mandarin, navel and Valencia oranges; lemons; limes; grapefruits; and other citrus varieties. Wonderful Citrus owns, cultivates and harvests more than 58,000 acres of fresh citrus and ships around the world each year to ensure a year-round supply. Our citrus can be found in all channels of distribution, with our consumer brands most visible in the produce department of grocery stores across America under the flagship consumer brands of Wonderful Halos mandarins and Wonderful Sweet Scarletts Texas Red grapefruit.
The Rio Grande Juice Company Director of Sales has the responsibility to provide all aspects of sales support for the Rio Grande Juice Co. organization including Pricing strategy, demand forecasting, sales reports, customers quotes and strategic logistical decisions among other relevant tasks for the organization.
Here's what you'll do:
- Generate Leads and insights for business growth
- Track and manage department expenses as well as freight, storage, and overall logistics expenses
- Track and manage, Inventories and sales contracts volumes for each of the product lines
- Lead the sales team for best customer service and overall company sales department performance
- Create Monthly sales variances reports
- Provide the annual sales budget information and provide regular budget reports to leadership
- Provide business decision support through timely sales and financial data analysis (product, profitability, new items, etc.) and recommend changes to leadership to achieve strategic goals
- Elaborate and Implement pricing strategy based on best profitability according to Industry and market conditions
- Ensure all reporting is timely, relevant, and accurate, and continuously look to improve business processes related to sales and logistics.
- Responsibly Traveling according to business needs (Trade Shows, Customer visits)
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related major, MBA preferred.
- 10 years of experience in sales, strong strategical decision-making background. 5 years in a senior manager/director role with experience in a sales /logistics role is preferred.
- Experience in food manufacturing (Citrus Industry, Fruit Juice Industry, Purees) highly preferred
- Exceptional financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing people, leading by influence and creating a collaborative environment to deliver results by establishing high standards of excellence with a personal drive to accomplish goals.
- Expertise working closely with executive leadership in a multi-dimensional organization and influencing corporate dynamics. Excellent analytical, financial modeling (Excel) skills -- demonstrate critical thinking, ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Logical and data-minded in decision-making while knowing when to hold strong boundaries and when to be flexible. Possess a high-level of intellectual curiosity and exceptionally strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be innovative, a self-starter, and a proven performer with a history of delivering results.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively in a matrix organization. Able to deliver results under tight deadlines and at times with minimum direct supervision.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to create power point presentations and present at a high executive level
Here's what we'll bring to the table:
- Wonderful Giving - a one-of-kind program that donates company money to charities close to our employees' hearts
- Employee college tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Full benefits package - Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, company matching and annual catch-up, Employee Assistance Program, company-paid life insurance (spouse and dependents to age 26), life insurance, AD&D insurance, flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
Wonderful Citrus is part of The Wonderful Company, a successful, fast-growing privately held $4 billion company with 9,000 employees worldwide. We've made Wonderful Pistachios one of America's top-selling salty snacks. We've turned pomegranates and POM Wonderful into a worldwide phenomenon. Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America. FIJI Water is the No. 1 premium bottled water in America. JUSTIN Wine produces California's top-selling, high-end Cabernet Sauvignon. And Teleflora is the world's largest flower delivery service.
The Wonderful Company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $120 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research, $45 million in charitable giving and education initiatives every year, $30 million toward the construction of a new charter school campus in California's Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs, including two new, free primary care clinics for employees and their dependents.
Wonderful Citrus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information