Associate Analyst, Finance & Accounting Rotation Mentorship
You may know us as FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Justin Wines, Teleflora and Halos Citrus, but we're all one Wonderful and have a great opportunity for an Associate Analyst to join our versatile and collaborative Finance and Accounting Rotation Mentorship (FARM) Program, starting in February 2023 or July 2023. If you will be graduating soon or are a recent college graduate looking for a chance to gain and experience and grow within a mission-based, global company, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
In this integrative two-year program, our top-notch Associate Analysts have an exciting opportunity to work across all of our iconic brands, including Wonderful Pistachios, FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Wonderful Citrus, Justin Vineyards & Winery, Wonderful Orchards, and Teleflora. The FARM Associate integrates itself for months at a time within each of the accounting and finance teams across the organization. Associate Analysts are given a chance to build their accounting and finances skills, preparing them for Analyst-level opportunities upon completion of the program.
- Perform month-end close activities including preparing and posting journal entries, preparing account reconciliations, analyzing variances and drawing conclusions from available data
- Support completion of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and review of Key Performance Indicators
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long-range forecasts
- Prepare financial and business-related analysis and research in areas such as financial and expense performance, working capital, and investments
- Perform special projects and ad hoc requests such as supporting the year-end audit, internal financial reporting, compliance initiatives, and tax filings
- Identify improvement opportunities and best practices within business units to drive efficiency
- Exposure to high-level executives, including preparation and presentation of management reports and sharing about your rotation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Coursework or applicable experience in Accounting and Finance preferred
- Ability to start full-time work in February 2023 or July 2023
- Builds trust through truth, integrity, and accountability; inspires and motivates people to be their best
- Adjusts to new situations and environments; is resilient and learns from challenging situations
- Partners and collaborates with others across the organization; demonstrates inclusivity
- Respects the well-being and individuality of all; prioritizes the development and growth of oneself and others
- Delivers results in the entrepreneurial spirit of being bold and nimble; orients toward innovative and efficient outcomes
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
Pay Range: $30.00 - $32.50/hour. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including a fitness reimbursement and Wellness webinars
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company’s 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company’s market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America’s No. 1 tree nut and America’s fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America’s No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world’s leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California’s Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information