Market Science Analyst
You may know us as FIJI Water, Wonderful Pistachios, JUSTIN Wine, POM Wonderful, and Halos Citrus, but we’re all Wonderful – and we have a great opportunity for you to join The Wonderful Company's growing Market Science team! This is a compelling opportunity with high visibility to Marketing, Sales, and Business Leaders to strategize, report and influence the product market alignment for some of the most iconic, healthy household brands.
We seek an analytical, data-driven and creative storyteller, who is inspired to make a tangible impact on company success. In return we offer a dynamic environment, independence to drive your projects with support of a collaborative Research and Insights team, opportunity to recommend innovative plans and potential for leadership development. This is not an IT role.
- Provide accurate and timely marketing analysis and methodology to support our research projects for internal clients
- Use R or other data science programs to support statistical research and data analysis
- Create and update Power BI reports and apps
- Define and lead customized research projects
- Document processes and procedures
- Present research findings to our research team and internal clients
- Bachelor's of Science in statistics, computational degree or data science required
- Must have well-rounded statistical knowledge including Sampling/Re-Sampling Methodology, Statistical Modeling and Forecasting, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Data Integration, and Data Fusion
- Knowledge of reporting and visualization through Power BI or related dashboard platforms
- Knowledge of R and/or other data science programming languages
- Experience with supervised and unsupervised machine-learning techniques including bagging, K-means and hierarchical clustering, and random forests.
- Experience with text analytics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Positive, team player with the ability to problem-solve independently
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
Pay Range: $90,000 - $100,000 and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience
For this role, we are unable to support any visa sponsorships.
Wonderful's Dedication to You:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company’s 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company’s market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America’s No. 1 tree nut and America’s fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America’s No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world’s leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company’s connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California’s Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information