Procurement Analyst (Production Admin)
- Paso Robles, CA 93446, USA
JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery is located in the Paso Robles region of California's Central Coast. We operate with a desire to make world class wines that reflect the unique soils and climate of the area. We take great pride in making Bordeaux-style blends and single varietals, combining Old World tradition with New World techniques.
JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery Production Team is seeking an experienced Procurement Analyst (Production Admin)!
We are seeking a candidate who understands all aspects of procurement support functions including, purchase order entry requirements, various purchase types (CAPEX, OPEX and Production Material), and goods/service receipt management. The ideal candidate has experience in large volume receiver reconciliations involving 3rd party shipping locations, as well as tracking transfers and returns. This analyst must work well in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment, and must be able to communicate effectively with internal / external stakeholders.
- Review order requests and create various types of purchase orders in ERP system
- Track and confirm goods and service receipts in ERP; perform quantity reconciliation as needed
- Review supplier invoice and record and upload Invoice Receipt in ERP
- Resolve or escalate exceptions and irregularities
- Responsible for following up and following through on open/pending orders and transactions
- Reconcile purchase orders and receipts and administer ERP system accordingly
- Respond to internal/external inquiries in a timely manner
- Organize and prioritize tasks by utilizing SharePoint (team task tracker)
- Partner with cross-functional teams through the organization to understand changes in the competitive environment, production, and our own products to identify and implement improvement opportunities in our business processes
- Build trust through truth, integrity, and accountability with internal and external partners; collaborative team player with strong relationship-building skills
- AA degree or above (will consider experience)
- At least three years' experience in Production or Logistics in administration or procurement capacity
- Experience in general office responsibilities
- Basic understanding of Procure to Pay workflow in ERP environment
- Strong Excel skills required; knowledge of JDE and/or NetSuite is a plus
- Must be able to perform basic calculations and assemble data in spreadsheets (charts/graphs)
- Experience in CPG/beverage or Wine industry is a plus
- Proven attention to detail and excellent organizational and documentation skill
- Ability to compose concise and effective communication
- Able to embrace transparency, collaboration and change
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Located in Paso Robles, JUSTIN® Vineyards & Winery was founded in 1981 and is known for crafting world- class wines using Bordeaux grape varieties, including the iconic ISOSCELES® blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot. The Vineyard estate, located at 11680 Chimney Rock Road, features a Tasting Room, luxury five-star accommodations at the JUST Inn®, and a Restaurant—making it one of the only wineries on the Central Coast to offer all three options. In September 2018, a new second location, the JUSTIN Downtown Tasting Room opened introducing an expansive wine-tasting bar, lounge, and a full dining room that’s situated prominently on the square along Downtown City Park in the heart of Paso Robles. In addition to its stellar hospitality, JUSTIN consistently receives top honors around the world, establishing itself as a leader in New World Bordeaux-style winemaking. JUSTIN wines are available through discerning fine wine retailers and restaurants throughout the United States, or directly from the Winery via JUSTIN’s Tasting Room, online store or to members of the exclusive JUSTIN Wine Society wine club. To discover more about JUSTIN, visit www.justinwine.com.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information