Operations Support Officer
- Suva, Fiji
Williams & Gosling Pte Ltd, a market leader in freight and logistics, is part of a wider group of companies owned by Neptune Pacific Direct Line, a sister Company to FIJI Water.
We currently have a great opportunity for the position of Operations Support Officer with our Brokerage Team based at our Head Office, Suva. Reporting to the Imports Manager the position is responsible for the delivery of customs cleared shipments on daily basis, booking of customs officers and attending to inspections. The Operations Officer will report to Imports Manager.
- Cancellation of bill of lading from shipping Agents and stamping of IFS dockets from BAF,PTL and other shipping Agents.
- Coordinating with Transport team on delivery of shipments
- Carry out BAF & FRCS bookings
- Coordinate container inspections
- Liase with Customs Brokers on BAF requirements and other updates from operations team
- Delivering of shipments within the allocated time frame
- Observing all OHS rules as outlined by the company, shipping and government agencies
- 2+ years’ experience in a freight or customs clearance industry
- Hold a valid Group 2 and 6 Driving license mandatory
- Able to read documentation including Bill of Lading
- Completion of Secondary School studies or equivalent
- Pro-active team player, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Keen on physical and outdoor work
- Able to work flexible hours as and when required
If you are a self-starter with an interest in developing your skills in the logistics industry, then this could be you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO is the law - click here for more information