ACCOUNTS PAYABLE (AP) INTERNATIONAL AND ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (AR) SPECIALIST
- Lautoka, Fiji
- Employees can work remotely
Fiji Water is bottle at source in a world class facility with state of the art equipment located at Yaqara and is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the following positions.
- Posting of vendor invoices through Inspyrus.
- Processing of international wire payments in Oracle.
- Liaising with banks for foreign exchange rates.
- Compliance with statutory regulations and obtaining necessary approvals for offshore remittances.
- Ensuring correct deduction and payment of applicable taxes
- Handles international vendor queries.
- Monthly ocean freight accruals and reporting.
- Monthly raw materials imports recording and reporting.
- Operating and monthly closing of the Accounts Receivable module in Oracle.
- Ensure correct invoicing and receipting of customer payments.
- Monthly reconciliation of intercompany receivables balances.
- Prepare assigned accounts reconciliations.
- Assists in weekly cashflow management and month end tasks as required
- Maintains thorough and accurate files and documentation in accordance with company policies and accepted accounting principles
- Performs assignments of a varied and diverse nature as directed by the supervisor and/or management
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role OR equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills or abilities have been achieved.
- Valid Group 2 driving license
If you are keen to develop your career in an exciting business with a well-regarded brand, then this could be for you.
Applications close on Saturday 8 October 2022 and can be sent online to:
FIJI Water thanks all potential applicants and advises that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EEO is the law - click here for more information