Supply Chain Analyst
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
You may know us for our Wonderful Pistachios, POM Wonderful Juice, Wonderful Halos, and FIJI Water, but we're all one Wonderful -- and we have a great opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst on the Kroger team, located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Supply Chain Analyst works closely with the Wonderful Sales team, TWC Customer Service teams and Kroger’s Blue Ash buying community to manage the strategic components of Kroger replenishment for Wonderful Pistachios, POM Juice, seasonal halos, POM Arils, and POM Fresh Pomegranates. This role will proactively manage in stocks, order cadence and forecasting. The Analyst should build strong relationships with Kroger’s division buyers and meets frequently with the Wonderful Company production facilities and order processing functions in California to ensure product supply to Kroger.
If you are a self-starter who enjoys working with premium brands in a fast paced, data driven and energetic work environment, this is ideal for you.
- Proactively communicate with Kroger divisions & buyers regarding internal supply chain opportunities that could impact DC Out of Stock or store In-stock
- Monitor, analyze, and manage The Wonderful Company supply chain opportunities to optimize logistics/freight efficiencies
- Quickly develop and execute plan to minimize out of stock improved processes
- Closely partner with Wonderful Pistachios & POM traffic teams to ensure smooth pickup and delivery
- Develop strong relationships with Kroger replenishment teams (East & West)
- Monitor Kroger’s ordering patterns and daily order volumes to ensure in-stock goals and sales are maximized for both the Wonderful Company & Kroger
- Manage internal forecast using Kroger’s Stratum system & TWC’s Demantra system.
- Analyze and report against necessary KPI’s (In stock, OTIF).
- Manage special logistics projects as necessary to support departmental initiatives
- Analyze and solve order cadence problems / opportunities that arise
- Kroger supply chain experience strongly preferred – Stratum/8451, KCMS
- BS Degree in Business desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work independently and as a team, prioritize, multitask, and work well under pressure
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with cross functional teams
- Proactive, Detail oriented, organized, reliable, resourceful
Wonderful's Dedication to You:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
The Wonderful Sales team is responsible for the sales of Wonderful produce items through supermarkets and retailers across the U.S. and Canada. Our associates support nearly 20,000 stores and are devoted to promoting our high-quality branded products. The team consists of sales professionals, merchandisers, a direct store delivery group in New York, and a Los Angeles-based headquarters staff, which includes finance, analytics, and support.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EEO is the law - click here for more information