Product Management Analyst
- Mission, TX, USA
Wonderful Citrus is America’s largest integrated grower, shipper and packer of fresh citrus, including clementine/mandarin, navel and Valencia oranges; lemons; limes; grapefruits; and other citrus varieties. Wonderful Citrus owns, cultivates and harvests more than 58,000 acres of fresh citrus and ships around the world each year to ensure a year-round supply. Our citrus can be found in all channels of distribution, with our consumer brands most visible in the produce department of grocery stores across America under the flagship consumer brands of Wonderful Halos mandarins and Wonderful Sweet Scarlett's Texas Red grapefruit.
Financial Analyst will provide clear explanations of business drivers in variances in current budgets and forecasts with previous forecasts and expectations of senior management. Ensure a high level of accuracy in presentations to all levels of management. Identify business opportunities and issues with recommended actions to be taken to improve margins. Candidate must be willing to travel to the different business units within the United States on a regular basis throughout the year.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Responsible for the preparation and distribution of non-standard management reports & operation analysis for internal use.
- Works with business unit owners to define Key Performance Indicators used to measure overall operational performance.
- Reviews forecasts and trends of expenses and identifies issues and opportunities.
- Utilizing data systems and software; compiles and prepares reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
- Assists with special financial and business-related studies and cooperates with other departments in preparing analyses.
- Prepares financial and business-related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, working capital, and investments.
- Prepares consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long-range forecasts
- Provide support executing specific analysis for the product managers
- Manage reporting processes and tools
- Generate reports for upper management and industry associations
- Develop robust understanding of the company, business, and value chain
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption.
- B.S. in Business, Finance, Agri-business, Accounting, or related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience in agriculture, food production, or consumer goods a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills; capable of presenting complex financial information in an easy-to-understand format to all levels of the business to influence decision-making.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Must organize/prioritize work, manage multiple tasks and projects and function effectively as a small-team member.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge and understanding of computer accounting systems. Knowledge of Oracle ERP systems a plus.
Wonderful Citrus is part of The Wonderful Company, a successful, fast-growing privately held $4 billion company with 9,000 employees worldwide. We’ve made Wonderful Pistachios one of America’s top-selling salty snacks. We’ve turned pomegranates and POM Wonderful into a worldwide phenomenon. Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America. FIJI Water is the No. 1 premium bottled water in America. JUSTIN Wine produces California’s top-selling, high-end Cabernet Sauvignon. And Teleflora is the world’s largest flower delivery service.
The Wonderful Company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $120 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research, $45 million in charitable giving and education initiatives every year, $30 million toward the construction of a new charter school campus in California’s Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs, including two new, free primary care clinics for employees and their dependents.
Wonderful Citrus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information