Senior On-Premise Manager
It’s more than just water. Since 1996, FIJI Water has embodied what it means to be Earth's Finest Water® and is sold in more than 90 countries. FIJI Water is committed to doing business responsibly and seeking opportunities to make a difference. JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery is located in the Paso Robles region of California's Central Coast. The team at JUSTIN takes great pride in making Bordeaux-style blends and single varietals, combining Old World tradition with New World techniques. Our California wine portfolio is rounded out with Landmark Wines and JNSQ Wines.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior On-Premise Manager in Chicago, IL to join our FIJI Water, JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery, Landmark Wines, and JNSQ team. The Senior On-Premise Manager works independently and with distributors to manage top account relationships and to drive distribution and volume in the On-Premise and Independent Retail channels. This person will be responsible for all On-Premise business of FIJI Water, JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery, Landmark Wines, and JNSQ in the greater Chicagoland area. If you have a passion for selling premium brands in the On-Premise space, and have prior beverage or distribution experience, we want to hear from you!
- Develop relationships, build brand presence, and execute key sales strategies to develop new accounts and grow existing business
- Plan and execute FIJI Water, JUSTIN, Landmark, and JNSQ brand programs in conjunction with distribution
- Prepare and present proposals, profit planners, business reviews, and staff trainings in key wine and water accounts to help drive sales
- Ability to spend 90% of time in trade, with 10% of time in the office
- Works within assigned POS and travel budgets to manage company funds professionally
- Participate in key events, such as trade shows, wine dinners, and conventions, with some night and weekend work required
- Expand current portfolio footprint in existing accounts and survey potential accounts for incremental placements prior to leadership meetings
- Achieve assigned distributor depletion, shipment case goals, and revenue goals for all brands
- Fulfill department goals for new accounts and focus programs, and educate distributor partners on company brands
- Drive visibility in independent retail accounts and support in-store tastings to grow business and partnership
- Periodically retrieve product and deliver to venues for events (physical labor will be required)
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time, including overnights and weekends when necessary
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Clean driving record is required
- Intermediate to advanced capabilities within MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, and Outlook
- Must be able to work independently, multi-task, and work with an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Strong communication, interpersonal/presentation skills, and organizational skills required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift 25 pounds with no restrictions, and move heavy cases/objects when necessary
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in beverage sales or related field preferred, with knowledge of the wine business a plus
- Possess strong connections and relationships with key restaurants, hotels, and other On-Premise or Independent Retail accounts in the industry
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
Our Contribution to you:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, weekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Training in continuous improvement and project management
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindfulness classes
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium imported bottled water in the United States. Known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouthfeel and unique mineral profile, FIJI Water is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 90 countries. To discover Earth's Finest Water®, please visit www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery is located in the Paso Robles region of California's Central Coast. We operate with a desire to make world class wines that reflect the unique soils and climate of the area. We take great pride in making Bordeaux-style blends and single varietals, combining Old World tradition with New World techniques. To discover more about JUSTIN, visit www.justinwine.com.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information