Facilities Maintenance Technician, Wonderful Orchards
With approximately 100,000 planted acres in California's San Joaquin Valley, Wonderful Orchards is the world's largest grower of almonds, pistachios and pomegranates. 35 years strong, and still growing! Wonderful Orchards is a part of The Wonderful Company, a privately held $5 billion global company dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world through its iconic consumer brands which include Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Halos, POM Wonderful, FIJI Water, Teleflora, and JUSTIN Wine.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Repair/replace basic plumbing.
- Repair/replace basic electrical (120 volt) in accordance with OSHA Standards.
- Repair/replace appliances as needed.
- Minor repairs of air conditioning/heating/electrical systems.
- Work with HVAC technician on more complex repairs as needed.
- Test, maintain, and evaluate equipment performance using instruments such as voltmeters.
- Maintain tools in good condition and use tools carefully as instructed.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to the following:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in facility maintenance.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate both verbally and writing.
- Ability to delegate and communicate property maintenance and operations methods to outside vendors.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Clean driving record
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work with hands in mechanically oriented situations.
- Be on the forefront of a growing business!
- Competitive benefits packing including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k and bonus opportunity
- Continued training and generous Education Reimbursement Program
- Paid Sick, Vacation, Personal Hours and holiday time
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
Why choose Wonderful?
The Wonderful Company is a successful, entrepreneurial, privately held company with healthy, iconic, authentic brands, and ethical, creative, innovative business practices. We are passionate about sustainability, social responsibility, philanthropy, and wellness -- for our employees, their communities, and consumers around the world.
- We are harvesting a better world - We use the power of business to make the world a better place.
- We nourish, naturally - We believe that what you put into your body matters. The most nutritious -- and best-tasting -- foods are those from nature.
- We play to win - Our employees set ambitious goals and meet challenges with unified purpose and unmatched energy.
- We act differently - With courage and fearlessness, we are relentless in our quest to inspire healthier. food and beverage choices. As a privately held organization, we have the freedom and the power to make quick and effective decisions.
Wonderful Orchards and The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information