Customer Service Representative - Teleflora
With the holidays around the corner, Teleflora is busier than ever! We are looking for our Customer Service Representative position. We’ve been a part of The Wonderful Company family since 1979, with a nationwide network of florists we’ve become the world’s largest flower delivery service. With more than 10,000 member florists in North America, we lead the industry by working directly with our florists to hand-arrange and hand deliver every bouquet! We’re a sustainable network of locally owned florists. Teleflora provides innovative marketing, education and technology to make sure our member florists get the resources they need to thrive, creating beautiful bouquets with keepsake vases delivered to your door.
Teleflora is looking for enthusiastic candidates who are willing to act as the frontline contact by answering all Florists calls. If you have an excellent Customer Service background, this may be the position for you! Customer Service is the one stop shop for our florists. Our Customer Service Representatives are currently working a hybrid schedule of Monday-Wednesday at the Paragould, AR office, and option to work Thursday/Friday from home. We would love to have you join our team!
The Customer Service Representative will take customer service related calls from our member florists including billing calls and confirming floral orders for their shop. Each interaction with our florists should be used to reinforce Teleflora's commitment to superior Customer Service.
Assist our customers with their questions, requests, product purchases, and problems. Incoming calls include, but are not limited to the following:
- Customer monthly statements
- Flower Orders
- Product Orders
- Directory Orders and Changes
- Co-op Advertising Orders and Changes
- Wire Order Guarantee disputes
- Credit Card Deposits
- EFT Deposits
- Credit Card Product and Equipment Orders
- Credit Card Equipment Troubleshooting
- Web Hosting
- Additional duties as needed
- Hybrid work schedule-Three days in the Paragould, AR office, two days from home
High school diploma, college business courses or undergraduate courses.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to make decision with little direction
- Strong attention to detail
- 1-2 years Customer Service/Call Center experience
- Basic math skills
- Ability to speak clearly in a well-modulated voice using good diction
- Typing 25 WPM/ net minimum
- Knowledgeable in basic computer skills
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
- Must be able to work extended hours (overtime as requested) to meet company deadlines
- Flexibility. Shift requirements may change based on department needs and company programs
- Holiday time off will be prohibited due to increased order volume
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k
- Paid Time Off (increases with additional years of service)
- Paid National Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life and Dependent Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Education Reimbursement
- Onsite gym
- Wellness tracking and incentives
- Free smoking cessation program
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Work life balance
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO is the law - click here for more information