- Paso Robles, CA 93446, USA
Are you passionate about building your career in hospitality? At JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery, we offer a one-of-kind experience for wine lovers on the Central Coast. Our immaculate JUST Inn is looking to add a Concierge to the Hospitality team! Not only do we offer tastings and tours, we also offer a world-class dining experience and luxurious accommodations on our expansive, breathtaking property. If you're looking for a full-time position and enjoy providing amazing customer service, this could be a great opportunity for you!
The Concierge will provide guests with specialized services to heighten the JUSTIN Experience. This position is responsible for taking reservations for the JUST Inn, The Restaurant, Tours, Seminars, and Private & Group Tastings. This person will tend to all JUST Inn guests, customers on-site, as well as thoroughly responding to phone and email inquiries in a prompt manner.
A Day In The Life at JUSTIN:
- Perform all types of concierge services, including, but not limited to, acquiring event tickets for guests, arranging guided tours of wine country, coordinating transportation, and providing tips about food selections, wine choices, or additional entertainment
- Execute all reservations and maintain calendar for The JUST Inn Bed & Breakfast, daily winery tours/tastings, The Restaurant, event dinners, etc
- Answer the telephone and emails in a positive and friendly manner
- Potential for 10% commission on any sales that stem from those calls
- Receiving In-bound calls for guest relations for sales and booking
- Making Out-bound calls for guest relations and sales
- Manage sales-related tasks at call center, including reporting daily sales and shipment records
- Report on occupancy levels as requested by management
- Supervise Housekeeping staff with the Housekeeping Agenda
- Serve breakfast in the morning as scheduled by the Guest Relations Manager
Your Contribution to JUSTIN:
- 2+ years of experience in a hospitality or consumer facing role. Experience in the wine industry a plus
- Proven capacity for quality management, sound judgement, and timely problem solving
- Planning/organizing--prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Competency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Typing skills: at least 50-60 words per minute
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
JUSTIN's Dedication to You:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Located in Paso Robles, JUSTIN® Vineyards & Winery was founded in 1981 and is known for crafting world- class wines using Bordeaux grape varieties, including the iconic ISOSCELES® blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot. The Vineyard estate, located at 11680 Chimney Rock Road, features a Tasting Room, luxury five-star accommodations at the JUST Inn®, and a Restaurant—making it one of the only wineries on the Central Coast to offer all three options. In September 2018, a new second location, the JUSTIN Downtown Tasting Room opened introducing an expansive wine-tasting bar, lounge, and a full dining room that’s situated prominently on the square along Downtown City Park in the heart of Paso Robles. In addition to its stellar hospitality, JUSTIN consistently receives top honors around the world, establishing itself as a leader in New World Bordeaux-style winemaking. JUSTIN wines are available through discerning fine wine retailers and restaurants throughout the United States, or directly from the Winery via JUSTIN’s Tasting Room, online store or to members of the exclusive JUSTIN Wine Society wine club. To discover more about JUSTIN, visit www.justinwine.com.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information