- Paso Robles, CA 93446, USA
JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery is located in the Paso Robles region of California's Central Coast. We operate with a desire to make world class wines that reflect the unique soils and climate of the area. We take great pride in making Bordeaux-style blends and single varietals, combining Old World tradition with New World techniques.
The JUSTIN team is looking for a bilingual Housekeeping Supervisor! This individual will be responsible for scheduling the housekeeping staffs' work assignments and ensuring cleaning standards are followed and consistent. Involved in all aspects of the cleaning process for all JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery facilities.
A Day In The Life at JUSTIN:
- Performs and assures cleanliness with vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of all guest/public walkways, foyers, stairwells, common areas and suites to maintain the JUST Inn high standards of quality.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and prepares work assignments.
- Mentors and develops current housekeeping staff.
- Conducts training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Inspects all areas of the property to ensure that cleanliness standards are being consistently followed.
- Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Prepares reports concerning department needs and expenses.
- Examines building to determine need for repairs or replacements of furniture or equipment and makes recommendations to management.
- Attends Hospitality Meetings to discuss company policies and patrons' complaints.
- Pulls linen and flips mattresses.
- Fulfills all guest requests, ironing boards, hairdryers, rollaway beds, toiletries, hangers, firewood, etc.
- Clean and remove spots from walls and doors.
- All other duties as assigned by Guest Relations Manager.
Your Contribution to JUSTIN:
- Bilingual English and Spanish required.
- Ability to work on weekends required.
- Proven success working well independently and with co-workers on daily duties.
- Demonstrated effective communication with the public and other team members verbally and/or in writing.
- Ability to learn, follow, and enforce standards of cleanliness.
- Recognize and act in emergency or high stress situations with the ability to follow all safety procedures/standards.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
JUSTIN's Dedication to You:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Located in Paso Robles, JUSTIN® Vineyards & Winery was founded in 1981 and is known for crafting world- class wines using Bordeaux grape varieties, including the iconic ISOSCELES® blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot. The Vineyard estate, located at 11680 Chimney Rock Road, features a Tasting Room, luxury five-star accommodations at the JUST Inn®, and a Restaurant--making it one of the only wineries on the Central Coast to offer all three options. In September 2018, a new second location, the JUSTIN Downtown Tasting Room opened introducing an expansive wine-tasting bar, lounge, and a full dining room that's situated prominently on the square along Downtown City Park in the heart of Paso Robles. In addition to its stellar hospitality, JUSTIN consistently receives top honors around the world, establishing itself as a leader in New World Bordeaux-style winemaking. JUSTIN wines are available through discerning fine wine retailers and restaurants throughout the United States, or directly from the Winery via JUSTIN's Tasting Room, online store or to members of the exclusive JUSTIN Wine Society wine club. To discover more about JUSTIN, visit www.justinwine.com.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information