On Premise Manager
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
It’s more than just water. FIJI Water is known for its iconic square bottle and unique mineral profile. Since 1996, FIJI Water has embodied what it means to be Earth's Finest Water® and is sold in more than 90 countries. FIJI Water is committed to doing business responsibly and seeking opportunities to make a difference. This means investing in sustainability, the environment, and local communities to enable positive change.
We are looking for a dynamic On-Premise Manager in Las Vegas to join our FIJI Water, JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery, Landmark Wines and JNSQ team. The On-Premise Manager works independently and with distributors to manage top account relationships and to drive distribution and volume in the on-premise business and Independent Retail channels. If you have a passion for selling premium brands in the on-premise and independent retail channel, we want to hear from you! The On-Premise Manager will report to the Sr. On Premise Manager, Nevada.
A Day In The Life at FIJI Water:
- Develops relationships, builds brand presence and executes key sales strategies to develop new accounts and grow existing business.
- Retrieve product and deliver to venues (physical labor will be required)
- Plans and executes FIJI Water, JUSTIN, Landmark & JNSQ brand programs in conjunction with distribution
- Prepares and presents proposals, profit planners, business reviews and staff trainings in key wine and water accounts to help drive sales.
- Achieves assigned distributor depletion and shipment case goals and revenue goals for all brands within Central Valley and Central Coast
- Achieves Department Goals for New Accounts and Focus Programs
- Works with, trains, and motivates distributor on company brands
- Calls on accounts both independently and with the distributor sales force
- Expand current portfolio footprint in existing accounts and survey potential properties for incremental placements prior to decision maker meetings
OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES:
- Expected to spend 90% of time in trade, with 10% office time
- Works within assigned POS and travel budgets managing company funds professionally
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Computer Skills - intermediate to advanced capabilities within MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Sharepoint and Outlook
- Work and participate in trade shows, events, wine dinners and conventions to include nights and weekends
- Must be able to work independently, multi-task, work with high energy and engaging level of enthusiasm
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, excellent presenter
- Must possess valid driver's license and a clean driving record is required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, be able to lift 50lbs. with no restrictions and move heavy cases/objects
- Ability to travel min 30% of the time, including overnights and weekends when necessary.
Your Contribution to FIJI Water:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of relevant experience in beverage sales or related field
- Strong knowledge of and commitment to the wine business
- Possesses a proven history of success in the beverage industry or related field
- Have strong connections/relationships with key restaurants, hotels and other On-Premise or Independent Retail accounts in the industry
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
Our Contribution to you:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, weekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Training in continuous improvement and project management
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindfulness classes
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium imported bottled water in the United States. Known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouthfeel and unique mineral profile, FIJI Water is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 90 countries. To discover Earth's Finest Water®, please visit www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information