Key Accounts Manager
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
*English resume required for consideration*
Wonderful Pistachios, one of the United States' leading nut and snack brands, is increasing its retail efforts in Mexico and has a unique sales career opportunity for an Account Manager in Mexico City. This position will be critical to planning the strategy and executing on the expansion of our key accounts as Wonderful Pistachios increases its efforts to promote healthy snack options for the Mexican consumer.
The Key Accounts Manager will develop and implement an annual retail sales business plan and identify the strategic growth opportunities, drivers & barriers and the key initiatives for profitable growth of the accounts in the short, mid, and long-term. This position will identify the key players and establish a strong network with our clients; acting as a true business partner. With an understanding of the impact in business processes and sales management role, this position will manage complex business variables including account planning, P&L management, sales forecasting, merchandising strategy, promotional strategy, portfolio management.
*English resume required for consideration*
A Day in the Life of Wonderful:
- Create and execute an annual business plan to strategically grow our pistachio snack business
- Manage relationships and business results with assigned retail customers and within a designated sales territory
- Identify relevant retail sales targets and opportunities
- Develop and execute new activations, promotions, special exhibitions and discounts
- Monitor results, identify risks & propose corrective actions
- Identify upsides & propose ideas to capitalize on opportunities
- Coordinate periodical business reviews with all the customers assigned
- PO´s delivery tracking with all the Logistic Team
- Grow sales, profit margin, and market share
- Create and present weekly reporting with US Team
The Wonderful You:
- 5-7 years successful store-level sales experience with a CPG company working directly with retail buyers
- Proven ability to develop a sales growth strategy and execute profitably
- Prior skill in working directly with senior retail buyers including supermarkets, clubs, convenience
- Understanding of how to design, select, implement and analyze product activations, introduce new products, and promotions
- Analytical background and experience analyzing sales trends and making thoughtful recommendations
- Capability to display sense of urgency, work efficiently, collaborate with team members and illustrate ambition
- Knowledge of the process of product replenishment
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint to present and report on sales results as well as display recommendations effectively
- Familiarity with Retail link System preferred
- Must be bi-lingual (English)
- Capacity to travel several times per year in Mexico and to the U.S. as needed
- Completed University degree
Our dedication to you:
Wonderful Pistachios & Almonds is the world's largest vertically integrated pistachio and almond grower and processor. Located in California's fertile San Joaquin Valley, Wonderful Pistachios & Almonds owns, cultivates and harvests more than 65,000 acres of pistachio and almond orchards and ships more than 350 million pounds of nuts globally each year. Our world-class operation supplies both industrial and retail customers, offering high-quality, consistent supply and adherence to rigorous food safety standards. Our nuts can be found in stores nationwide under the flagship retail brands of Wonderful® Pistachios and Wonderful® Almonds. Our iconic Get Crackin'® campaign has inspired consumers to make healthy choices.
Wonderful Pistachios & Almonds is part of The Wonderful Company, a successful, fast-growing privately held $5 billion company with 10,000 employees worldwide. We've made Wonderful Pistachios America's fastest-growing snack brand. We've turned pomegranates and POM Wonderful® into a worldwide phenomenon. Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America. FIJI® Water is the No. 1 premium imported bottled water in America. JUSTIN® Wine produces California's top-selling, high-end Cabernet Sauvignon. And Teleflora® is the world's leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company has a longstanding commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $400 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research, $50 million in charitable giving and education initiatives every year, $100 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California's Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs, including two free primary care clinics for employees and their dependents. To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information