QA- Process Checker
- Del Rey, CA 93616, USA
Here's what we bring to the table:
* Competitive benefits package including Medical (with 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility
* Access to fully Equipped On-site Gym
*On-site subsidized Cafe
* Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
* Work-Life balance
POM Wonderful is the largest grower and producer of fresh pomegranates and pomegranate juice in the United States as well as the worldwide leader in fresh California pomegranates and pomegranate-based products, including our 100% pomegranate juices, teas and innovative juice blends sold in the iconic double-bubble bottle. With nearly two million pomegranate trees in Central California, we grow, handpick and juice our own pomegranates to ensure the highest quality. By managing the entire production process from tree to bottle, POM Wonderful guarantees that our products come from only one source--100% California-grown POM Wonderful pomegranates. Sold throughout the world and in the vast majority of North American retailers, our selection of products includes pomegranate-based juices and teas, fresh fruit when in season, and fresh arils, as well as industrial products such as juice concentrate and pomegranate extract.
POM Wonderful is part of The Wonderful Company, a successful, fast-growing privately held $4.6 billion global company dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company's 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, almonds, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company's market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America's No. 1 tree nut brand and America's fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America's No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world's leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company's connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back in its DNA. The company has a longstanding commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $400 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research, $50 million in charitable giving and education initiatives every year, $100 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California's Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs, including two free primary care clinics for employees and their dependents.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
POM Wonderful is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
The QA Process Checker will Inspect, test, sort, sample, or weigh raw materials or processed, machined, fabricated, or assembled parts or products for defects, wear, and deviations from specifications. May use precision measuring instruments and complex test equipment.
Here's What You'll Do:
- Discard or reject any product that does not meet specifications
- Compliance with companies GMP's
- Notify supervisors and other personnel of production problems, and assist in identifying and correcting these problems
- Record information or test data
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols
- Other duties may apply when requested.
Here's What You'll Bring To The Table:
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to conduct tests and inspections of products to evaluate the quality
- Must have the ability to understand written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
- Must have a flexible work schedule with some mandatory weekends and overtime
Education & Experience:
GED or high school diploma, one to two years of previous quality experience and/or academic background in chemistry/biology/food science is preferable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO is the law - click here for more information