- Paso Robles, CA 93446, USA
JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery is located in the Paso Robles region of California's Central Coast. We operate with a desire to make world class wines that reflect the unique soils and climate of the area. We take great pride in making Bordeaux-style blends and single varietals, combining Old World tradition with New World techniques.
We are hiring a new Full-Time Housekeeper! You will be responsible for cleaning all guest rooms and facilities at the JUST INN at JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery.
A Day In The Life at JUSTIN:
- Performs and assures cleanliness with vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of all guest/public walkways, foyers, stairwells, common areas and suites to maintain the high standards of quality.
- Pulls linen and flips mattresses
- Fulfills all guest requests, ironing boards, hairdryers, rollaway beds, toiletries, hangers, firewood, etc.
- Clean and remove spots from walls and doors.
- Conducts turndown service for the Inn Guests
- Follows all safety standards and procedures
- Any other duties assigned
Your Contribution to JUSTIN:
- Ability to utilize an 8-hour work day to its fullest.
- Ability to work well independently and with co-workers on daily duties.
- Ability to learn, follow, and enforce standards of cleanliness.
- Recognize and act in emergency or high stress situations with the ability to follow all safety procedures/standards
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing in English and Spanish.
- Must be able to perform basic calculations; add, subtract and divide
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
JUSTIN’s Dedication to You:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement training
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindful meditation classes
Located in Paso Robles, JUSTIN® Vineyards & Winery was founded in 1981 and is known for crafting world- class wines using Bordeaux grape varieties, including the iconic ISOSCELES® blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Merlot. The Vineyard estate, located at 11680 Chimney Rock Road, features a Tasting Room, luxury five-star accommodations at the JUST Inn®, and a Restaurant--making it one of the only wineries on the Central Coast to offer all three options. In September 2018, a new second location, the JUSTIN Downtown Tasting Room opened introducing an expansive wine-tasting bar, lounge, and a full dining room that's situated prominently on the square along Downtown City Park in the heart of Paso Robles. In addition to its stellar hospitality, JUSTIN consistently receives top honors around the world, establishing itself as a leader in New World Bordeaux-style winemaking. JUSTIN wines are available through discerning fine wine retailers and restaurants throughout the United States, or directly from the Winery via JUSTIN's Tasting Room, online store or to members of the exclusive JUSTIN Wine Society wine club. To discover more about JUSTIN, visit www.justinwine.com.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information