Sr. Systems Administrator (Workforce Systems)
- Shafter, CA, USA
With approximately 100,000 planted acres in California's San Joaquin Valley, Wonderful Orchards is the world's largest grower of almonds, pistachios and pomegranates. 35 years strong, and still growing! Wonderful Orchards is a part of The Wonderful Company, a privately held $5 billion global company dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world through its iconic consumer brands which include Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Halos, POM Wonderful, FIJI Water, Teleflora, and JUSTIN Wine.
The Sr. Workforce Systems Administrator provides both strategic and tactical leadership in relation to HR technology ensuring enablement and alignment with the broader business, HR and IT initiatives. This individual must be a strategic thinker with a proven track record of driving transformation through automation across a network of HR systems. As the subject matter expert for Wonderful Orchard's workforce systems, you will be responsible for all aspects of the organization's HRIS technology -- Focused on optimizing efficiency, ensuring data integrity, and safeguarding system security/data privacy with a commitment to utilizing best practices and overseeing HR Data Security procedures and guidelines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the organizations internal HR information services systems, which may include database management, network support, installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Oversees and maintains internal database files, tables, codes, backup files, integrity, and security.
- Installs, implements, modifies, and upgrades software and applications to meet changing business and technology.
- Ownership of system reporting including development, prioritizing, distribution, and analysis of recurring and ad hoc reports from various workforce systems in support of compliance and business needs
- Work with the various business partners to further develop a strategy to optimize workforce systems to meet workforce requirements and help drive accuracy
- Identify opportunities for automation and reduction of manual processes
- Perform regular business process reviews and make ongoing suggestions and create an action plan
- Ensure data integrity, audit/testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, Information Services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR database design and implementation projects.
- Manage and/or facilitate application support for HR third party and legacy systems
- Govern aspects of the interface and integration with other internal systems such as Payroll, Time Systems, and Wonderful Orchards Applications
- Coordinate Project Management for HR systems, applications, and process changes
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Human Resource, Business or related field and 5 years HRIS database management with at least 2 years as a function lead
- Professional Certification a plus (HRIP, APA, Project Management Professional, Six Sigma)
- Must possess advanced Excel knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, both as a leader of teams and as a leader of projects
- Demonstrated sound judgment when working through complex issues
- Ability to analyze, problem solve and clearly communicate observations and make recommendations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with various internal and external partners as well as work independently for focused work
- Ability to think critically, prioritize rigorously, and be resourceful
- Be on the forefront of a growing business!
- Competitive benefits packing including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k and bonus opportunity
- Continued training and generous Education Reimbursement Program
- Paid Sick, Vacation, Personal Hours and holiday time
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
Why choose Wonderful?
The Wonderful Company is a successful, entrepreneurial, privately held company with healthy, iconic, authentic brands, and ethical, creative, innovative business practices. We are passionate about sustainability, social responsibility, philanthropy, and wellness -- for our employees, their communities, and consumers around the world.
- We are harvesting a better world - We use the power of business to make the world a better place.
- We nourish, naturally - We believe that what you put into your body matters. The most nutritious -- and best-tasting -- foods are those from nature.
- We play to win - Our employees set ambitious goals and meet challenges with unified purpose and unmatched energy.
- We act differently - With courage and fearlessness, we are relentless in our quest to inspire healthier. food and beverage choices. As a privately held organization, we have the freedom and the power to make quick and effective decisions.
Wonderful Orchards and The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information