Associate Analyst, Finance & Accounting Rotation Mentorship Program
From farm to table, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company committed to offering high-quality, healthy, and iconic brands such as Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Halos, FIJI Water, and POM Wonderful. We're looking to make the world a healthier place through an uncompromising commitment to the well-being of our employees and their families.
The Wonderful Company is recruiting (4) Associate Analysts for our Finance and Accounting Rotation Mentorship (FARM) Program, starting in February or July 2022, based on graduation date. Through this two-year program, Associate Analysts rotate into 2-4 business units working directly with a variety of teams, departments and leaders from The Wonderful Company's iconic brands: Wonderful Citrus, Justin Vineyards & Winery, Wonderful Orchards, POM Wonderful, Wonderful Pistachios, FIJI Water, and Teleflora. Associate Analysts are given a chance to build their accounting and finances skills, preparing them for Analyst-level opportunities upon completion of the program.
A Day in the Life of an Associate Analyst, Finance & Accounting:
- Perform month-end close activities including preparing and posting journal entries, preparing account reconciliations, analyzing variances and drawing conclusions from available data
- Support completion of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and review of Key Performance Indicators
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long-range forecasts
- Prepare financial and business-related analysis and research in areas such as financial and expense performance, working capital, and investments
- Perform special projects and ad hoc requests such as supporting the year-end audit, internal financial reporting, compliance initiatives, and tax filings
- Identify improvement opportunities and best practices within business units to drive efficiency
- Exposure to high-level executives, including preparation and presentation of management reports and sharing about your rotation experience
Your Wonderful Contribution:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Coursework or applicable experience in Accounting and Finance preferred
- Ability to start full-time work in either February or July 2022 (based on graduation date)
- Builds trust through truth, integrity, and accountability; inspires and motivates people to be their best
- Adjusts to new situations and environments; is resilient and learns from challenging situations
- Partners and collaborates with others across the organization; demonstrates inclusivity
- Respects the well-being and individuality of all; prioritizes the development and growth of oneself and others
- Delivers results in the entrepreneurial spirit of being bold and nimble; orients toward innovative and efficient outcomes
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
Wonderful's dedication to you:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, weekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Training in continuous improvement and project management
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindfulness classes
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the world through its iconic consumer brands. The company's 10,000 employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates; bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in the company's market share: Wonderful Pistachios® is America's No. 1 tree nut and America's fastest-growing snack; Wonderful® Halos® is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful® is the No. 1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI® Water is America's No. 1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN® Wine has the No. 1 Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora® is the world's leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company's connection to consumers has health at its heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the construction of two charter school campuses in California's Central Valley.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information