- Louisville, KY, USA
It's more than just water. It's FIJI Water. Since 1996, FIJI Water has embodied what it means to be Earth's Finest Water®. Sold in more than 60 countries. FIJI Water is known for its iconic square bottle and unique mineral profile.
Just as discerning as FIJI Water, our Sales team is seeking a distinctive sales representative that can lead and execute within market, channel and accounts by driving store level sales to support FIJI Water in the Louisville, KY territory. This role is a unique opportunity to roll up your sleeves and jump right into owning your accounts from merchandising and bring forth your sales skills in the field.
A Day in the Life of FIJI Water:
- Maintain territory as assigned through Salesforce to build/establish retail relationships.
- Take initiative to expand space/presence on FIJI Water, Justin, Landmark and JNSQ products by building/moving displays and/or product to establish best location for sales portfolio
- Rotate, stock all company authorized products as needed on every store call
- Maintain schematic integrity, re-merchandising projects as needed including grand openings/re-models as requested by retailer
- Develop/maintain relationships with retailer store/field operations personnel and supervisors to facilitate account penetration and achieve maximum sales, execution and participation on all company promotions and programs
- Sell/up-sell and monitor retail distribution of a headquarter-authorized products for all stores in assigned territory as needed and as store situation dictates
- Perform Consumer Wine Tastings as necessary for Wonderful Company Wine Portfolio in assigned Retail Chain Accounts
- Execute/maintain/monitor all company-driven marketing initiatives and programs for all stores in assigned territory as applicable including maintenance of POS and coupon/tie-in programs as assigned
Your Successful Sales Experience:
- Prior sales and merchandising experience with beverage and/or grocery products
- Strong relationship building skills with customers and internal associates
- A positive attitude and customer service mindset to ensure internal/external partners receives quality sales support
- Ability to be proactive in identifying issues, recommend solutions, multi-task, prioritize and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success working a structured schedule that begins each day at 7am
- Clean driving record is required - a background check will be conducted
- Ability to lift 50lbs. with no restrictions. The merchandising portion of the role is a physical job and requires a candidate who enjoys being active throughout the day.
- Capability to commute within the territory boundaries as established and perform routine travel inside and outside the territory as required for sales blitz activity. May include some Saturdays.
- Ability to proficiently navigate MS Outlook, Word and Excel is required
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
- $450 a month in car allowance and $0.14 in gas mileage reimbursement
- Company technology provided including iPhone and iPad provided
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, weekly L&OD webinars, and eLearning offerings
- Training in continuous improvement and project management
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and mindfulness classes
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium imported bottled water in the United States. FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouth feel and unique mineral profile, is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 80 countries. To discover Earth's Finest Water®, please visit www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law - click here for more information