Womb Sauna University Recruiter-Instructor Recruiter
- Silver Park Drive, Suitland, MD
The Womb Sauna provides wellness services and products to help women heal themselves in mind, body, and spirit. Our signature service in the marketplace is our method of vaginal steaming known as The Womb Sauna. It is a mobile service that is offered in women's homes, on our annual tours, and at our headquarters in Suitland, MD. One session is for 60 minutes. When scheduled for a tour, the Womb Sauna is taken to the tour location to service a group of women. In addition, The Womb Sauna offers an online University available 24/7 for people to take classes on health and wellness as well as train and certify Womb Sauna Practitioners. We are a company dedicated to education, empowerment, and positive impact.
The Womb Sauna University provides classes online 24/7/365 that allow people all over the world to learn about natural remedies for their health. This position is a work from home position where your primary role is to recruit course instructors, orient them to our online learning portal, and support the uploading of their course content to our online learning portal. WSU Course Instructors receive compensation for teaching courses for the university. In addition, this position requires that you develop a supportive relationship that supports course instructors' student recruiting efforts for student enrollments. This is a commission based position with generous compensation for every course instructor secured.
- Must know the value of holistic health and wellness information and medicine
- Be willing to commit a minimum of 3 hours per week for recruiting efforts
- Must have internet access and an android or iPhone mobile device
- Must have 3 years of verifiable recruiting or sales professional experience
- Must have great time management and organizational skills
- High quality customer service skills
- Basic ability to troubleshoot user-level technical difficulties (i.e. how to login, access courses, etc.)
- Must be familiar with conducting online webinars or conference meetings
- Must have at least 2 years of B2B prospecting experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.