Virtual Administrative Assistant-Work at Home
- Suitland, MD
The Womb Sauna provides wellness services and products to help women heal themselves in mind, body, and spirit. Our signature service in the marketplace is our method of vaginal steaming known as The Womb Sauna. It is a mobile service that is offered in women's homes, on our annual tours, and at our headquarters in Suitland, MD. One session is for 60 minutes. When scheduled for a tour, the Womb Sauna is taken to the tour location to service a group of women. In addition, The Womb Sauna offers an online University available 24/7 for people to take classes on health and wellness as well as train and certify Womb Sauna Practitioners. We are a company dedicated to education, empowerment, and positive impact.
The virtual administrative assistant position is critical to the foundational success and infrastructure of our company. The virtual administrative assistant performs industry standard electronic filing and organizing tasks, manages the VOIP phone system and calendar for all staff, manages e-mail, is the first layer of contact for our organization, and ensures the day-to-day business operations are running smoothly.
We are a growing company that believes that anyone can bridge the gap between their passions and their profits. We have a very professional, high functioning company that offers complete flexibility and freedom as we grow and expand. We want you to own your time and use it in a way that brings you joy as long as what brings you joy, is being a virtual administrative assistant. Your dedication to your passion is what will allow you to be successful in this position.
In addition, the virtual administrative assistant must be able to maintain exceptional time management skills and be organized. As a young company, we are still building infrastructure and need someone who can learn quickly and contribute to our vision to become more functional and streamlined in our day-to-day processes.
It is also paramount that the virtual assistant has adaptability, confidence in their ability to be the expert in our organization for administrative functions, and is truly passionate about their role and impact to our organization. Without passion, confidence, skill, and commitment, this position can easily overwhelm and challenge you because of the rapid growth and success of our company.
This position comes with a monthly stipend compensation with weekly measures of productivity and efficiency. On average there are 5 daily tasks to manage and 50-60 monthly tasks to be completed.
We are excited to meet our next amazing virtual administrative assistant!
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of clerical or administrative experience supporting C-Level executives
- Must be "tech savvy" and comfortable working in several systems managed through the web that are basic and user-friendly
- Must have an Android phone
- Must have a secure computer with Microsoft Office 2007 or newer
- Must be detail oriented and familiar with streamlining day-to-day processes from several different applications ran for our business (i.e. online store management, website form submission management, customer database management...)
- Must be able to create e-mail and social media marketing campaigns
- Must be able to create and maintain strategic partner relationships and be a single point of contact for our existing partners
- Must be able to manage several corporate calendars and push-calendar notifications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.