Womb Sauna University Coordinator - Work from Home
- 6811 Kenilworth Ave, Riverdale, MD 20737, USA
The Womb Sauna provides wellness services and products to help women heal themselves in mind, body, and spirit. Our signature service in the marketplace is our method of vaginal steaming known as The Womb Sauna. It is a mobile service that is offered in women's homes, on our annual tours, and at our headquarters in Riverdale, MD. One session is for 60 minutes. When scheduled for a tour, the Womb Sauna is taken to the tour location to service a group of women. In addition, The Womb Sauna offers an online University available 24/7 for people to take classes on health and wellness as well as train and certify as Womb Sauna Practitioners. We are a company dedicated to education, empowerment, and positive impact.
The Womb Sauna University receives applications from women all over the world who would like to enroll in our Womb Sauna Practitioner (WSP) certification program. This is the leading training program for vaginal steaming in the industry and is an elite and exclusive training program producing leading professionals in the industry who proudly represent the Womb Sauna brand.
As the Womb Sauna University Coordinator your role is to review submitted applications within 2 days of receipt according to our qualification standards and ensure that applicants are qualified to become a part of our growing team. Part of the review process includes a preliminary interview with applicants and follow up conversation with our executive team before approving a student for the training program.
Once students are enrolled you are their primary point of contact. You will facilitate engagement in our online community, grade and give feedback on assignments submitted, and coordinate communication between the founder, Thema Azize Serwa, and students.
This position compensates based upon per successful enrollment of students and a possible monthly stipend based upon experience. This is not a salaried or hourly pay position.
- Understand the Holistic Health and Wellness Community
- Have experienced a Womb Sauna session at our headquarters in Suitland, Maryland
- Preference given to graduates of The Womb Sauna University
- 3 years of customer service experience
- Must have experience with electronic form management
- Must have an android or iPhone mobile device
- Must be comfortable with using a CRM database for applications processed
- Must understand how to manage the WSU funnel and be willing to follow up on applications to encourage closes
- Must be responsive to students and skilled in troubleshooting issues and or concerns
- Must be excellent with time management and organized with communication
- Must be nurturing and compassionate to the needs of our growing community
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.