Cable Account Coordinator
- New York, NY, USA, New York, NY
Working at The Weather Company
We are The Weather Company, and our name speaks for itself. We are a company focused entirely on the weather,and we’re proud to say we reach two-thirds of all U.S. adults through a media portfolio that includes The Weather Channel, weather.com and our mobile applications –Weather Services International, and Weather Underground.
Our goal is to provide the world’s best weather, powered by the best possible data. Of course, we can’t actually control the weather, but the information we gather from the largest collection of worldwide forecast data, our state-of-the-art forecast technologies, and the industry’s best forecast modeling allows us to accurately predict the weather for people all over the country—and the world. The Weather Channel is the most widely distributed cable network and the most trusted news network in America. On the digital side, our online properties reach 60 million unique Web consumers each month, 32 million of those via weather.com and our mobile apps. In fact, TWC is the 2nd most popular app for iPads, and the 7th most downloaded app on iPhones.
We are recognized as the world’s leading meteorological information resource for businesses across the aviation, energy, insurance and utility industries. These statistics say a lot about the quality of our reporting, research, the accuracy of our data, and the talent within our Company.
We’re always looking for new talent to keep us on top—like someone incredible to fill the job listed here.
The Account Coordinator provides support to Account Executives in the Cable business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate slide library by product category through internal distribution emails, Clearslide and Salesforce content.
• Assist Account Managers in researching category as requested.
Support for RFP process:
• Communicate with Credit & Collections to check if Agency & Advertiser credit apps are on file (if not, make not to send credit app to client once booked).
• Assist in pulling any research required through systems (i.e. @Plan, comScore & MRI).
Coordination of Insertion Order Process:
• Send IO to Legal, Proposal Analyst (Pricing & Inventory) & Campaign Specialist with AM check list.
• Confirm Credit Apps are in-house.
• Collaborate any required changes.
• Request re-sizes/builds needed through JIRA & monitor progress.
• .Confirm creative assets and tags are in house.
• Enter IOs in 3rd party systems (Atlas, Mediavisor, iDesk, Symphony).
• Confirm campaign launches on time and in full.
• Request screenshots & distribute accordingly.
• Work with CS to monitor stewardship through weekly Pacing calls.
• Provide campaign reporting as requested.
• Campaign Wrap-Ups (final reporting, screenshot decks, campaign analysis).
• Manage Billing issues through Credit & Collections and CS teams.
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Internship with advertising agency or digital business preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Excellent command of the English language, spelling and grammar.
Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
Solid presentation skills.
Experience using multi-media tools.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Excellent PowerPoint Skills.
Apply online at http://careers.weather.com/job/New-York-Account-Coordinator-NY/246206600/