Digital Ad Trafficker
- Atlanta, GA
The Weather Channel is the world's leading cross-platform media company with a portfolio that includes The Weather Channel television network, TWC digital properties (weather.com, mobile and tablet applications) and Weather Services International (WSI). Headquartered in Cobb County since 1982, The Weather Channel brand has connected millions of consumers by providing the most accurate weather forecasts, 24 hours a day. Seen in more than 100 million U.S. households, The Weather Channel network is one of the most widely-distributed cable networks. The Weather Channel online properties reach 60 million unique Web consumers each month. This includes 32 million consumers monthly through weather.com on mobile Web and mobile apps. TWC has the No.1 app on all smartphones and is the second most used app on all smartphones. WSI provides business-to-business weather services to media, aviation, marine and energy sectors.
The Digital Ad Trafficker is responsible for assisting the Campaign Manager in campaign trafficking, management, optimization and reporting for all digital ad campaigns. In direct support of Ad Sales, persons in this role must be able to translate client needs into actionable tasks and see them through to completion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support sales team with launch and trafficking functions for advertisers online advertising campaigns.
- Provide QA and troubleshooting support for ad campaigns.
- Provide administrative support as necessary in the form of contract review, order entry or client reporting.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships within the Sales organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Engineering, Finance or similar discipline or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years managing complex operational processes in online advertising or related industry.
- Familiarity with ad systems and technologies including Doubleclick, Operative, Yieldex or similar systems and technologies.
- Proficient with MS Excel.
- Knowledge of rich media vendors such as Mediamind and Pointroll.