- Atlanta, GA
The Weather Company (TWC) is made up of The Weather Channel® television network, The Weather Channel digital properties, WSI, and Weather Underground. The Weather Channel is based in Atlanta and is seen in more than 100 million U.S. households. TWCC also operates Weatherscan®, a 24-hour all-local weather network; The Weather Channel Radio Network; and The Weather Channel HD. The most popular source of weather news and information, TWCC properties reach 60 million monthly Web consumers (weather.com and Desktop) and 30 million monthly mobile users (mobile Web and applications) and offers the second most popular mobile app on all smartphones. WSI, headquartered in Andover, MA, primarily provides business-to-business weather services, particularly for the media, aviation, marine and energy sectors. Online weather service Weather Underground is based in San Francisco, and has developed the world’s largest network of personal weather stations. TWCC is owned by a consortium made up of NBC Universal and the private equity firms The Blackstone Group and Bain Capital.
Since 1982, The Weather Channel has brought timely weather information to the world. Beginning as a 24-hour, 7 day television network devoted entirely to weather, it has expanded across several mediums to bring the breaking weather to its viewers and users.
Consistently rated in the Top Five for News, Entertainment, and Information web sites by Media Metrix (formerly PC Meter), weather.com features current conditions and forecasts for over 98,000 locations worldwide, along with local and regional radars. The site currently features weather-related news and lifestyle stories, which will be enhanced over time. Many maps and other features available on the domestic cable television are also at one's fingertips, along with weather-related news, educational material, a weather glossary, a storm encyclopedia, and seasonal features.
The Campaign Manager is a key contributor to the Sales Organization, responsible for the successful execution of ad campaigns on all platforms. This is a multidisciplinary position, blending elements of technology, product configuration, analysis and troubleshooting, advertising, operations, and process control.
- Provide Strategic Guidance to Sales on ad product usage, campaign setup and performance expectations.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and provide sales and clients with upsell and optimization recommendations. Ensure flawless campaign execution for all ad campaigns under management.
- Proactively monitor micro level traffic and provide optimization recommendations to maximize delivery and revenue for advertising campaigns.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships within the Sales organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Engineering, Finance or similar discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years managing complex operational processes in online advertising or related industry.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of campaign lifecycle management, ad sales process and familiarity with online advertising ecosystem; exceptional understanding of ad systems and technologies including Doubleclick, Operative, Yieldex or similar systems and technologies.
This role will support the Ad Sales employee population and we highly desire candidates to apply who have experience currently or in recent past supporting Ad Sales groups.