National Workforce Planning Specialist - Torpedo7
- 1 The Strand, Takapuna, Auckland, New Zealand
- Contract Type: Permanent
Torpedo7 is New Zealand's largest multi-channel outdoor adventure retailer, with 23 stores nationwide and a dedicated webstore. We are unique in NZ in that our stores have all sorts of gear and experts under one roof - bike, outdoor, water, apparel, snow and fitness.
At Torpedo7 the work comes easy when you love what you do. We are so passionate about the gear we sell that you will see us out there on the track, trails and anywhere an outdoor adventure is to be had!
Our Operations team is growing and we are looking for a super star to optimise our workforce productivity and effectiveness, while supporting our overall business objectives and enhancements. As the National Workforce Planning Specialist you will be focused on turning data into value-driving business insights to facilitate improved operations; enabling a better customer experience.
What does this role look like day to day?
- Overseeing and reviewing the labour model for optimisation
- Short and long term forecasting
- Scheduling and capacity planning
- Contingency planning
- Developing optimised rosters for locations in conjunction with the Store Management team
- Development and implementation of solutions that fully leverage existing team members to maximise productivity and minimise cost for the business.
- Support multiple stakeholders to derive value from recommended changes
Torpedo7 is committed to developing its talent -we care about people and recognise individuals. Our passionate people enjoy careers that provide inspiring experiences, exciting challenges and amazing benefits including:
- Great discounts across The Warehouse Group brands
- Paid birthday day off
- Lifestyle leave
- Flexible working hours and options to work from home multiple days each week
- 26 weeks paid parental leave for eligible team members
- A range of wellbeing support opportunites
- Development opportunities as the business and The Warehouse Group continue to grow
To thrive in this role you will have the below skills as well as being a confident communicator, self-motivated, tackle challenges and be resilient in the face of change. Most importantly, you will love being part of a growing team!
- Advanced analytical & excel skills
- Proficiency in MS suite
- Good understanding of retail systems & processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication
- Prior workforce planning experience
- Experience in rostering systems is advantageous, eg. Bellwether
If you enjoy working hard while having lots of fun, then we want to hear from you.
We’ll See You Out There!