Customer Service Representative - Noel Leeming Queen Street
- 126 Queen Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
- Contract Type: Permanent
We are a New Zealand owned company, the number one retailer and market leader for technology and appliances throughout the country. As part of The Warehouse Group, you are not just part of the Noel Leeming brand but part of the largest general merchandise retailer in NZ with over $3 billion in sales, and employing over 12,000 people across The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, Torpedo7, 1-day.co.nz and TheMarket.com. We have 250+ retail stores and a network of distribution and fulfilment centres throughout New Zealand.
At Noel Leeming, we live and breathe a fast and innovative culture. Delivering the best in technology and appliances starts with service – and our Passionate Experts are key to our success. The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them through live demonstrations, offering support and advice, and delivering and installing purchases.
What you will be doing?
As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a crucial part in creating a memorable experience for our customers in-store. Yes, we offer awesome products but we know our customers purchase from us because we also offer them expert service. In this role, you will deal with all customer inquiries including hire purchase contracts, sales inquiries, credit applications, and cash sales.
You will also take responsibility for and proactively resolve customer issues as they arise and you will do all you can to meet customers' expectations.
Who we are looking for?
To succeed in this role, we are looking for someone who knows what good customer service is and how to deliver it. You will have an excellent phone manner with written and verbal skills to match. Keeping calm in all situations, no problem is too great.
Above all, you will be a passionate team player who takes pride in delivering a memorable experience to our customers.
This is a permanent, full-time position working from Tuesday-Saturday.
Ideally, you will have:
- Some experience in retail, hospitality, or a customer-facing role
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting, climb ladders and be on your feet for long periods of time
- A passion for helping others and your team
- Experience using a point of sales system
- An interest in tech
What can Noel Leeming offer you?
- Warehouse Group discount card (including Noel Leeming, Torpedo7, 1-Day deals, and 15% off at The Warehouse and Warehouse Stationery)
- A paid day off on your birthday
- Continuous training and development
- Career progression – a great steppingstone into sales or other internal opportunities
- Incentive earnings
- Wellness and discretionary leave
- Click here to check out more of our benefits
There are many benefits that come with working for the largest retailer in New Zealand. Who knows where you could end up? Don't let this opportunity pass you by. We'd love to hear from you!