Intermediate Test Analyst
- 11 Railway Street, Newmarket, Auckland 1023, New Zealand
- Contract Type: Permanent
TheMarket.com is a curated lifestyle shopping platform which launched in August 2019, backed by The Warehouse Group. With over 600 merchants representing 5,000+ brands and 5m+ SKUs, we aim to become one of the biggest marketplaces in New Zealand. This amazing once-in-a-lifetime opportunity exists to help bring this goal to life.
At TheMarket, we are passionate about the brands and merchants that we work with, selecting authentic alignments to tell great stories via our various marketing channels. Whether it’s search, display, affiliates, retargeting or social; targeting awareness, consideration or purchase intents; on mobile, app, desktop or tablet - we strive to create always on-brand and engaging marketing communications for all our personas.
Learn more about TheMarket from its CEO, Justus Wilde in the following video.
We're looking for a software test analyst with a willingness to learn and work as part of a team. As a tester, you will be responsible for effective delivery of testing activities and providing hands on testing support.
- Ability to derive test cases based on requirements
- Ability to identify and document test scenarios and scripts
- Execute test cases
- Ability to ensure test coverage and defects are captured and communicated clearly.
- Provide input to continuous improvements on our testing methods and standards.
- Ability to provide testing input to all areas.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar tester role.
- Strong attention to detail
- API testing experience
- Basic SQL skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Our company culture is laid back but energised with a group of innovative and driven people that are focused on creating the next frontier for retail in New Zealand.
The right type of person for this role
- Approaches challenges with an open mindset, creativity, hunger and lots of energy
- Strong desire to build something great and thrive on the marathon like challenge to get there