Transactional Services - Supplier Payments Lead
- 26 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland 0627, New Zealand
- Contract Type: Permanent
Our purpose at The Warehouse Group is ‘Helping Kiwis live better every day.” We’ve gone agile to ensure our customers always come first. To meet the ever-changing demands of our customers, we’re simplifying the way we work, speeding up decision making, and breaking down the hierarchy so we work better, faster.
Our Transactional Service Team are in an exciting faze of streamlining processes and procedures, to ensure they keep the customers at the heart of everything they do!
Reporting to the Head of Transactional Service, our Supplier Payments Lead plays a pivotal leadership and mentoring role.
This role is all about leading the Supplier Payments team with a focus on its customers (both internal and external) along with delivering a timely and efficient supplier payments process across its key KPIs. Management of the key relationship and resolution of matters with suppliers, refinement and development of processes to improve efficiency, Developing the team with a high performing team culture, including cross functional training and on-boarding of new team members, is a pivotal part of this role.
Further to that you will:
- Managing to clear, agreed KPIs and performance metrics for all team members with monthly review of KPIs, taking action where required to bring the team back on track where measures are not being met
- Ensuring up to date, accurate and timely receipt and processing of invoices and credit notes
- Working closely across the Team Lead functions, ensuring resource is allocated appropriately to complete all tasks on time, and ensuring adequate controls and separation of duties in accordance with audit principles are in place
- Continue to develop processes to improve efficiency across the team
- Any other projects as may be required from time to time
- Ensure team are adequately on-boarded and trained in their roles, that roles and responsibilities are clear, role development is continually reviewed in terms of capacity and capability, and that all roles are trained in cross brand processes and able to back up and support other roles across the Chapter area.
What we are looking for:
We are searching for someone that has a proven ability to lead and deliver. Your natural ability to engage and passion for coaching and mentoring chapter members, will aid you in the success of this role.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, including standard of dress and demeanour, composure, approachability and action orientation
- Organised and structured approach to work and team deliverables
- Good level of financial acumen and ideally some senior accounts management experience
- Be able to develop long term relationships both internally and externally, based on trust, confidence and mutual respect
- Display high levels of positive energy and a passion for the job
- Display high levels of accuracy and attention to details
- Be honest and ethical with customers and fellow colleagues at all times
- Have high levels of initiative, display good team work skills, be flexible and adaptable
If this sounds like you apply now!