Customer Care Business Partner Lead
- 152 Collins Road, Melville, Hamilton 3206, New Zealand
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
We are searching for an experienced Customer Care Leader, to step into this newly created role, to help further shape our the Torpedo7 customer journey.
Torpedo7, who are part of The Warehouse Group, is New Zealand's largest multi-channel outdoor adventure retailer, with 22 stores nationwide and a dedicated webstore. We are unique in NZ in that our stores have all sorts of toys and experts under one roof - bike, camp, tramp, water, snow gear, and outdoor apparel and fitness.
As the Customer Care Business Partner, you will be responsible for leading the Torpedo7 Customer Care team and will partner with the Torpedo7 store network, Regional Managers, and other key stakeholders.
You will be relied on to support the Customer Care team, in achieving their immediate, medium- and long-term goals and enable them to enhance the customer experience.
Reporting to the Head Customer Care, you will be the link between, the Toredo7 Lead team and Customer Care, liaising with Finance Business Partner, Torpedo7 Operations, Merchandising, Marketing, TWG Social, to help deliver on business results
Drawing on your toolkit of skills and experience, you will:
- Combine expert knowledge of customer service practices and procedures with business understanding to deliver commercial and call centre objectives.
- Utilize and work alongside store networks, and key business units above to help design and deliver new customer care strategies, communication channels initiatives and projects
- Be an advocate for the Customer Care team, through influencing and engaging senior leadership and stakeholders, to ensure the customer voice is heard and protected.
- Manage the Customer Care team, ensuring all tasks that fall within the team’s responsibility are completed in a timely manner and of a high standard.
- Ensure all incoming customer feedback via phone, email, social media or any other form, are dealt with by team members or yourself according to K.P.I.’s set, in a prompt manner
- Report on and analysis of team service levels on the phone, chat, email, social (quantitative & qualitative) and trends.
For this pivotal role, we are looking for a confident, decisive leader, that possess the ability to make solid decisions based on assessment of situation, own experience, intuition, and input from others. Being Customer centric and having a growth mindset, will be fundamental in the success of this position
As the retail landscape is rapidly evolving, we need someone that works with a sense of urgency, to aid us in being ‘game changers’ in the industry.
What else we are looking for:
- 5+ years leadership experience of teams within a Call Centre environment, ideally overseeing team leaders, along with a strong functional knowledge of Contact Centre operations.
- Proven ability in achieving team goals through collaboration by building transparency and trust; fostering engagement with goals and maintaining team focus on goals
- A passion for coaching and mentoring – a genuine interest in people, their growth, and their success.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is advantageous but not essential
- Sound experience in the use of MS Office suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multitask and be flexible and adaptable to different situations
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills, across all levels
- Exceptional communication skills both in writing and verbal
Having the above coupled with a love for the great out-doors or health and fitness, will put you ahead of the rest!
What ‘s in it for you?
We offer a dynamic, supportive team environment within a business that cares about and recognises individuals. The business is at an exciting point in its life story. By empowering our teams and increasing cross-collaboration, we aim to make TWG New Zealand’s best place to work!