Customer Service Rep - Noel Leeming, Dunedin (full-time)
- 132 Crawford Street, Dunedin Central, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
At Noel Leeming we live and breathe a fast and innovative culture. We are a New Zealand owned company, the number one retailer and market leader for technology and appliances throughout the country. As part of The Warehouse Group you are not just part of the Noel Leeming brand but part of the wider team across 4 major brands
Delivering the best in technology and appliances starts with service – and our Passionate Experts are key to our success. The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the offering of support and advice, and delivering and installing purchases.
What you will be doing?
As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a crucial part in creating a memorable experience for our customers in-store. Yes, we offer awesome products but we know our customers purchase from us because we also offer them expert service. In this role, you will deal with all customer inquiries including hire purchase contracts, sales inquiries, credit applications, and cash sales.
You will also take responsibility for and proactively resolve customer issues as they arise and you will do all you can to meet customers' expectations.
Who we are looking for?
To succeed in this role, we are looking for someone who knows what good customer service is and how to deliver it. You will have an excellent phone manner with written and verbal skills to match. Keeping calm in all situations, no problem is too great.
Above all, you will be a passionate team player who takes pride in delivering a memorable experience to our customers.
There is a permanent, full-time shift available:
- Tuesday to Friday 8:30am - 5:45pm, and Saturday 8:30am - 5:15pm
Ideally, you will have:
- Some experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting, climb ladders and be on your feet for long periods of time
What can Noel Leeming offer you?
- Continuous training and development
- Career progression – a great stepping stone into sales or other internal opportunities
- Incentive earnings
- The Warehouse Group discount card (including The Warehouse, Torpedo 7, One Day deals)
- The list goes on...
There are many benefits that come with working for the largest retailer in New Zealand. Who knows where you could end up. Don't let this opportunity pass you by! We'd love to hear from you