Customer Care Team Leader/Coach - Noel Leeming
- 17 Mayo Road, Wiri, Auckland 2104, New Zealand
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Contact Centre Team Leader (Coach) with experience in a fast paced and challenging environment. This is a key people leadership role supporting our multiple customer touch points at our contact centre based in Wiri, Auckland.
The Warehouse Group (TWG) is a New Zealand success story, founded by Sir Stephen Tindall and grown from The Warehouse; we are the largest general merchandise retailer in NZ with $3 billion in sales. TWG consists of six core retail brands: The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, Torpedo7, 1-day and TheMarket. We have 260+ retail stores, online stores as well as distribution centres throughout New Zealand.
In this busy role you will be responsible for:
- Effectively leading a large Team, ensuring that service levels are consistently delivered, and targets met.
- Motivating and engaging team members, creating an environment that enables them to perform their roles to the best of their ability.
- Proactively identify training and skills needs and provide coaching and development opportunities.
- Reinforcing the highest service standards with regards to performance, customer service and our company values.
- Ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to, such as attendance guide lines
- Driving and engaging a high-performance culture
Whilst your primary focus will be to lead one of our Noel Leeming teams, you will also have the opportunity to work closely with other areas and brands of the business, to ensure the success of the Contact Centre Team
If successful, you will be joining a team that prides itself on having a strong team culture. We are looking for someone that can help continue to drive and nurture that culture .
- Further skills and attributes required
- 3-5 years’ experience within a large and busy Contact centre
- Solid leadership experience, having managed a team of at least 10 FTE
- Ability to confidently have tricky conversations, whilst demonstrating empathy and understanding.
- A customer focused attitude, proven leadership capability and experience in coaching and mentoring a range of personality types are also key.
- You will be an effective communicator who is capable of motivating a large team to meet KPIs and building relationships at all levels.
- High levels of initiative and the ability to make sound decisions, that keep our customers at the heart of all we do
- Ability to demonstrate business understanding at a senior level and be able to provide examples of leading multi-site teams to success.
What we offer?
It is our belief that it's important to reward and recognise our team for their success. This role consists not just of a competitive salary with awesome team member discounts and much more. You will also have access to leading learning and development programmes and not forgetting the chance to be surrounded by the latest and greatest technology!
If you can see yourself being as passionate about The Warehouse Group and delivering a top notch customer experience as we are, then apply now!
Whilst this full-time role is Monday to Friday – weekend and Public holidays are required when needed to meet the business requirements