Customer Service Team Member - The Warehouse, Morrinsville (part-time)
- 47 Studholme Street, Morrinsville 3300, New Zealand
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
The Warehouse is the brand that began it all. Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular with customers as a result of its simple style, and wide range of products at bargain prices. The Warehouse has become a Kiwi household name, and we proudly recognise the role that we play in communities throughout New Zealand.
Do you think and work fast on your feet? Do you enjoy helping others? Do you provide 'service with a smile'?
As well as assisting our customers with their inquiries, you will process returns, exchanges, refunds, and transfers. You will also support Loss Prevention with security assistance and help support and supervise the Checkout area as required.
By putting the customer first The Warehouse succeeds in being one of the best retailers in New Zealand and our positive, friendly, helpful Team Members help keep our customers shopping with us.
There are two permanent, part-time positions available.
- Sunday 3:30pm – 8:30pm
- Friday and Saturday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Ideally you will have:
- Some experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role - preferable but not essential
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting, climbing ladders and being on your feet for long periods of time
There are many benefits that come with working for the largest retailer in New Zealand, including many career and development opportunities. Who knows where you could end up. Don't let this opportunity pass you by! We'd love to hear from you.