Multiple Team Member Vacancies - The Warehouse Lincoln Road
- 111-115 Lincoln Road, Henderson, Auckland, New Zealand
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
The Warehouse is the brand that began it all. Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular with customers as a result of its simple style, and wide range of products at bargain prices. The Warehouse has become a Kiwi household name, and we proudly recognise the role that we play in communities throughout New Zealand.
By putting the customer first we succeed in being one of the best retailers in New Zealand; it's our positive, friendly, helpful Team Members that keep our customers coming back!
We currently have multiple permanent vacancies as listed below.
As a Team Member you will enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and you aren’t afraid of digging in hard to get things done. You’re someone who likes working and sparking conversations with customers, and ensuring their experience is exceptional means the world to you.
Our Shop Floor Team Members like working in our fast paced environment and getting the job done on time without compromising service standards. As part of a team they know what it takes to be successful, whether it's collecting trolleys from the car park, restocking shelves, cleaning areas of the store, ticketing products, or of course helping our customers.
- Sunday to Thursday 1:00pm - 3:30pm
For this role it would be great if you had a special interest and understanding in green gardening to be able to provide care for the products and support on queries with our customers.
- Monday to Friday 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Sunday to Thursday 3:30pm - 9:00pm
This position will look after the collection of trolleys from the car park, but may also assist in other areas as needed.
- Saturday and Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Ideally, you will need to have:
- F endorsement forklift license
- Proven experience in retail
- Experience and Interest in stockroom coordination
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Capable of undertaking heavy lifting, climbing ladders, and being on your feet for long periods of time
- Monday to Friday 9:30am - 1:00pm
Ideally you will have:
- Some experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role - preferable but not essential
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to undertake some heavy lifting, climbing ladders and being on your feet for long periods of time
- Capable of being on your feet for long periods of time
- Understand the importance of health and safety
We offer benefits like having your birthday day off and a team discount card for use across The Warehouse Group brands. We also have many career opportunities that come with working for one of New Zealand's largest General Merchandise retailers! We really do believe in retail as a career.