Chapter Member – IS Enablement – IS Retail Support
- Wiri Station Road, Wiri, Auckland 2104, New Zealand
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
The Warehouse Group (TWG) is a New Zealand success story, founded by Sir Stephen Tindall and evolved from a single Warehouse store to become one of the largest retailing groups in New Zealand with $3 billion in sales. TWG consists of six core retail brands: The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, Torpedo7, 1-day and TheMarket. We have 260+ retail stores, online stores as well as distribution centers throughout New Zealand.
TWG has partnered with Manhattan Associates to deliver a best practice warehouse management, labour management and supply chain intelligence solution for our distribution and fulfilment centres.
With this in play, we are searching for a WMS Operations analyst to join us.
In this role, you will be expected to provide specialist expertise to the Programme during design and implementation, and after continuous process improvement. You will work by analysing our current operating model, processes and the Manhattan solution on an ongoing basis. You will also work with our business stakeholders to identify the impacts of proposed changes, establish and implement change plans aimed at ensuring the best possible Logistics performance for the business.
- Provide specialist operations and process knowledge and support the definition of a best practice operating model and process blueprints for TWG.
- Provide input into development of relevant KPIs for functional areas.
- Prepare process briefing and education collateral required to deliver the operating model and business process change education for the impacted business areas.
- Work with the BAs to develop test scenarios and scripts required to support integration and user acceptance testing.
- Working closely with business owners and the operational teams in their areas, lead the operational and process change activity in their specific areas of the business. This would include activities such as data cleansing/enrichment, required changes to layouts, material flows and racking/ lane labelling. There will be other areas of change, which will be identified specific to each facility.
- Deliver operating model and process change briefings/education to all impacted stakeholders within the business.
- Support Operations stakeholder engagement and communications by providing feedback from stakeholder groups and input to communications for Operations.
- Work with the Operations team to prepare system training for end users.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing and issue resolution when required
- Deliver end user systems training in conjunction with other trainers (where applicable) and ensure users capability is assessed and monitored.
- Lead business support activity for the business areas and work closely with teams to ensure issues are appropriately prioritised and resolved
- Provide specialist WMS technical and process knowledge and support the definition of a best practice operating model and WMS delivery and performance for TWG
- Strong Manhattan WMOS 2017 technical expertise
- A Continuous Improvement focus
- Strong face-to-face communication skills
- Customer-focused: Create exceptional experiences for customers, both internal and external
- Awareness of the multiple delivery priorities, projects and other demands and the ability to support staff when required in an efficient and effective manner
- Participate in Design Build and Testing activities as part of a WMS and Logistics team
- Work closely with teams to ensure support issues are appropriately prioritised and resolved. DC hardware and software support. Software Packaging and Deployment skills
- IS service delivery, incident and problem management skills
What's in it for you?
We offer a supportive team environment within a business that cares about and recognises individuals. The business is at an exciting point in its life story. As a Company we’re going agile to ensure our customers always come first. To meet the ever-changing demands of our customers, we’re simplifying the way we work, speeding up decision making, and breaking down the hierarchy so we work better, faster. By empowering our teams and increasing cross-collaboration, we aim to make TWG New Zealand’s best place to work! Interested?
Benefits of working for us:
- Team Card – your team card gives you significant savings when you shop with us (The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, Torpedo7 and 1-day)
- You will get your birthday day off
- Fully Paid Jury service
Go the whole way and apply now.