User Support Analyst
- 26 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland 0627, New Zealand
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
Our Purpose at The Warehouse Group is “Helping Kiwis live better every day”. The Warehouse Group is on a journey to transform the future of retail. The retail world is changing faster than ever before and the need to be more responsive continuously improve is critical to support our objective of transforming ourselves towards customer centricity.
Technology is a key enabler towards achieving that transformation.
Our service desk prides itself on delivering first class technical support to over 12,000 team members throughout New Zealand across The Warehouse Group including The Warehouse, Noel Leeming Group, Warehouse Stationery, TWG Financial Services and Torpedo7. We currently have an opportunity for confident, outgoing customer focused User Support Analysts to join our team. A customer focused attitude and a passion for technology is key for this role, as you will need to communicate easily to both technology proficient and technology challenged customers.
You'll bring the following attributes:
- At least 12 months' experience in a L1/L2 technical support role (service desk, helpdesk, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and confident phone manner
- You have a positive attitude, are highly motivated, maintain high energy levels, drive and enthusiasm towards achieving the company's and your personal goals and objectives
- Ability to think outside the box
- Our Service Desk hours are 7am to 7pm Monday to Sunday, so you'll need to have a flexible attitude and happy to work on a 7-day roster.
Benefits of working for us:
You'll get to see the huge impact that you have on New Zealanders - did you know that 98% of New Zealanders shop at The Warehouse? We're an iconic kiwi brand who loves technology and providing awesome experiences for our customers through the beauty of technology. You'll get to play a huge part in improving the retail experience for New Zealanders.
We've got an awesome North Shore location with views across the Waitemata Harbour and an onsite café. We'll also give you your birthday off, great discounts across all our brands and excellent career development opportunities.
The Warehouse Group is constantly evolving and growing, this is a great opportunity to grow with us.
If you’re keen to join the team who are changing the future of retail in New Zealand, apply now!