National Sales Manager
- 26 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland 0627, New Zealand
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
Lead and impact the strategic direction of the Consultation business for one of New Zealand’s leading retail technology brands.
At Noel Leeming, we deliver the best in technology and appliances by providing an end to end service to our customers. Our Consultation service is a strategic differentiator for us and allows us to connect with customers in a way that ensures they receive the right product for them; through live demonstrations, the offering of support and advice, and delivering and installing purchases.
- Oversee the strategic direction of the national Consultation business
- Execution of strategic objectives
- Drive operational and performance goals that are aspirational, achievable and tied to long-term goals
- Partner with wider services, commercial and operational teams to improve financial performance across the Consultation portfolio
- Manage the sourcing and establishing of new business opportunities in both the retail and commercial space
It’s a given
You’re a natural and respected professional who exudes passion in this field. Outcomes focussed, you’re driven and resilient. As a clear and engaging communicator, you’ll inspire and implement a future vision. Your commercial acumen, strategic thinking, ability to execute and an intimate knowledge of the market and competitive offerings will be key to your success.
You’ll collaborate, engage and manage the expectations of internal and external customers, with strong interpersonal skills to build relationships at all levels.
- A strong background at management and strategic level, within a large and complex organisation. Even better if you have retail experience!
- Research capability and synthesis skills to correlate data analysis with the big picture
- Decisiveness in an extremely fast-moving environment
- Effective at working to and managing your team towards critical time frames
According to the latest employment brand research, we’re up there. We’ve just made New Zealand retail history by being the first to adopt an Agile culture, ensuring our customers are at the centre of what we do. We’re simplifying the way we work, speeding up decision making, and breaking down the hierarchy so we work better, faster. By empowering our teams and increasing cross-collaboration, we aim to make The Warehouse Group New Zealand’s best place to work. Join us!