Sales Assistant - Torpedo7 Rotorua
- 1180 Amohau Street, Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
Torpedo7 is New Zealand's largest multi-channel outdoor adventure retailer, with 11 stores nationwide and a dedicated webstore. We are unique in NZ in that our stores have all sorts of toys and experts under one roof - bike, camp, tramp, water, snow and moto. We are also part of The Warehouse Group, meaning there is plenty of scope for career development and staff benefits that extend well beyond the traditional outdoors industry.
At Torpedo7 the work comes easy when you love what you do. We are so passionate about the gear we sell that you will see us out there on the track, trails and anywhere an outdoor adventure is to be had.
This is a permanent, part time position.
As an In-Store Sales Representative, you will be focused on ensuring we exceed our customers’ service expectations, whilst remaining focused on your individual sales targets. We offer awesome products and we know our customers purchase from us because we also offer them expert service.
In this role, you will take responsibility to proactively approach your customers and use your communication skills to build rapport. It’s about the ability to genuinely talk to people about the gear we sell while delivering excellent service to our customers and meeting your individual targets.
You will have:
- Experience meeting and exceeding sales targets and be a sales superstar
- In-depth knowledge of outdoor products (desirable)
- A customer-centric attitude and live the ‘See You Out There’ culture
- A genuine desire to help people get into the sport but also have the confidence and experience to sell
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A desire to deliver a memorable experience to our customers
Part Time positions available
Our passionate people enjoy careers that provide inspiring experiences, exciting challenges and amazing benefits. They also know that Torpedo7 is committed to developing its talent, which allows for a wide scope of amazing opportunities as the business continues to grow. We are also part of The Warehouse Group, meaning there is plenty of scope for career development and staff benefits that extend well beyond the traditional outdoors industry.
We’ll See You Out There!
**Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand