Stockroom Team Member - The Warehouse, Hornby
- Chalmers Street, Hornby, Christchurch 8042, New Zealand
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
The Warehouse is the brand that began it all. Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular with customers as a result of its simple style, and wide range of products at bargain prices. The Warehouse has become a Kiwi household name, and we proudly recognise the role that we play in communities throughout New Zealand.
You’re the one who makes it all happen. The stock is ready to sell and customers are ready to be excited because you’ve made our shelves look brilliant – brimming with the things people love and need.
You’re a focused and resilient team player, able to follow and execute plans, with great organisational skills and excellent attention to detail. You’re keen to build a career in retail, love our products, and want to share your enthusiasm with our customers.
We have two opportunities across the following days:
- Monday to Friday 10am-1pm
- Monday to Friday 7am-3:30pm
Ideally you will have:
- Proven experience in retail
- Experience and Interest in stockroom coordination
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Capable of undertaking heavy lifting, climbing ladders and being on your feet for long periods of time
- Forklift license or Full license
We offer benefits like having your birthday day off and a team discount card for use across The Warehouse Group brands. We also have many career opportunities that come with working for one of New Zealand's largest General Merchandise retailers! We really do believe in retail as a career.