Retail Sales Assistant - Torpedo7 Newmarket
- 309 Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland 1023, New Zealand
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
We live and breathe outdoor sports, and we’re passionate about helping our customers do the same. Because our people use our products themselves, we pride ourselves on being able to help customers choose exactly the right gear – and saying ‘see you out there’.
Part of The Warehouse Group family of brands since 2013, Torpedo7 has 19 stores nationwide, as well as an online retail site, with offerings as diverse as Bike, Snow, Moto, Outdoor, Water sports and Fishing gear.
As an In-Store Senior Sales Rep, you will be focused on ensuring we exceed our customers’ service expectations, whilst remaining focused on your individual sales targets. We offer awesome products and we know our customers purchase from us because we also offer them expert service.
In this role, you will take responsibility to proactively approach your customers and use your communication skills to build rapport. It’s about the ability to genuinely talk to people about the gear we sell while delivering excellent service to our customers and meeting your individual targets.
This is a fixed term role for approx 30 hours per week including weekends.
The successful applicant will have:
· Experience meeting and exceeding sales targets and be a sales superstar
· In-depth knowledge of outdoor products (desirable)
· A customer-centric attitude and live the ‘See You Out There’ culture
· A genuine desire to help people get into the sport but also have the confidence and experience to sell
· The ability to work as part of a team
· A desire to deliver a memorable experience to our customers
. Flexibility to work weekends
Our passionate people enjoy careers that provide inspiring experiences, exciting challenges and amazing benefits. They also know that Torpedo7 is committed to developing its talent, which allows for a wide scope of amazing opportunities as the business continues to grow. Being part of The Warehouse Group, means there is plenty of scope for career development and staff benefits that extend well beyond the traditional outdoors industry.
"We’ll See You Out There!"