Contact Centre Team Leader
- 17 Mayo Road, Wiri, Auckland 2104, New Zealand
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
Our Noel Leeming experts pride themselves on delivering the best in technology to our valued customers around the country! We are the 'go to' solution for both retail and commercial customers - helping them to become connected is what we do. As part of The Warehouse Group, we provide our team members endless opportunities to grow and diversify.
Reporting to the Services Support Manager, this is an important leadership role in one of the growth areas of the business in a seven-day shift environment. The focus of this role is to supervise the day to day operations of Contact Centre team members, to ensure compliance with company standards/regulations, and to achieve maximum revenue and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a proven leader to provide guidance, support, and coaching to team members and reinforce the highest service standards regarding performance, customer service, and adherence to company values.
You will also be responsible for:
- Handling escalated customer issues as required,
- Acting as a point of reference and after-hours resource for numerous departments
- Supporting the ongoing commercial viability of the business by contributing to effective annual business plans.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven staff leadership and coaching skills at a high level.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with team members, internal teams and customers to gain their trust and respect.
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering on key objectives.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Relevant computer skills on all company systems
- Experience of business understanding at a senior level
It is our belief that it's important to reward and recognise our team for their success. The remuneration for this role consists of a competitive hourly rate. There are also awesome team member discounts and access to leading learning & development programs.
The core hours are between 8:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Sunday however, a degree of flexibility to work on a 7 day roster is essential.
If you have good knowledge and experience with technology and enjoy being customer-focused, apply now.