Workforce Planning Coordinator
- 26 The Warehouse Way, Auckland, New Zealand
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
The Warehouse Group (TWG) is a New Zealand success story, founded by Sir Stephen Tindall and grown from The Warehouse; we are the largest general merchandise retailer in NZ with $3 billion in sales. TWG consists of four core retail brands – The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming and Torpedo7. We have 270+ retail stores, online stores as well as distribution and fulfilment centres and we employ over 12,000 people across New Zealand.
This is a cool little role available on a six month fixed term (flexible).
As part of our professional and friendly Workforce Planning team you will ultimately be providing general administration support for optimisation projects. This includes:
- Gathering data and understanding how to interpret it
- Producing rosters from predetermined criteria
- Ensuring managers understand process around compliance
To be successful in this role, you would need to be:
- familiar with relevant HR legislation and regulations
- proficient in MS Excel and Outlook
- experienced in administration with a strong attention to detail
- comfortable with numbers and data
- resilient, calm and professional
- a multitasker
We offer awesome staff benefits including an onsite café, team discounts and excellent career opportunities. Take this opportunity to put NZ’s largest retailer on your CV and make a real difference!