Christmas Nightfill Team Member - The Warehouse Sylvia Park
- Sylvia Park Shopping Centre, East Auckland, New Zealand
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
It's that time of year again, Christmas! This is our craziest, most exciting time of the year and we are on the look out for people to help our stores out!
The Warehouse is the brand that began it all. Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular with customers as a result of its simple style, and wide range of products at bargain prices. The Warehouse has become a Kiwi household name, and we proudly recognise the role that we play in communities throughout New Zealand.
To be considered for this position you must be available between 8:00pm - 6:30am. Perfect for all the night owls out there!
Our Christmas opportunities are Fixed Term and you will be required to work through the holiday period.
You’re the one who makes it all happen. The stock is ready to sell and customers are ready to be thrilled because you’ve made our shelves look brilliant – brimming with the things people love and need. You’re a focused and resilient team player, able to follow and execute plans, with great organisational skills and excellent attention to detail. You’re excited about building a career in retail, love our products, and want to share your enthusiasm with our customers. Are you ready to stock up for success? Let’s get organised together!
- Be someone who can put the customer first
- Have experience in retail or customer service, although this is not essential if you have the right attitude
- Be flexible and adaptable to change
- Display reliability and be able to work unsupervised
- Understand the end-to-end stock process and your role in its smooth delivery
- Work closely and collaboratively with colleagues and/or external vendors to ensure efficient stock flow
- Use prioritisation and initiative in your work, ensuring a cohesive process where all timelines are met
- Ensure all processes are followed to prevent stock loss, whilst maintaining accuracy of inventory
- Process recycling and other waste correctly
- Use equipment in adherence to company health and safety standards
- Ensure work area is tidy and presentable
Due to the high volume of applications please bear with our hiring managers whilst they review these. They will be in touch via phone or email regardless of whether you are successful or not.
If you aren't an night owl keep an eye out for shop floor and checkout positions that will be advertised early October.