3IC/Sales Consultants - Dunedin, George St.
- Dunedin, New Zealand
Who is Noel Leeming
At Noel Leeming we live and breathe a fast and innovative culture. We are a New Zealand owned company, the number one retailer and market leader for technology and appliances throughout the country. As part of The Warehouse Group, at Noel Leeming you are not just part of the Noel Leeming brand but part of the wider team across 4 major brands.
What is the role?
Our Sales Consultants at Noel Leeming are there to create solutions NOT shift products. You will work towards individual sales-based KPIS by understanding our products, asking the right questions and providing the appropriate solutions to our customers. This role is ideal for someone who may be in a customer focused role already but is looking to develop that next level of customer service or take their first step into a sales career. This role includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Assisting customers with their enquiries by asking the right questions
- Creating solutions for our customers
- Merchandising within store
- Working towards individual sales-based KPIs
- Problem solving
Who are we looking for?
As market leaders, we are looking for the very best customer focused team members out there. Retail and customer service is desirable but above all else we are looking for someone who is:
- Confident - it’s not about being extraverted it’s about being confident in your delivery
- Likable - we need you to connect with your customer and create a positive interaction
- Enthusiastic – passion is key
- Inquisitive – eager to learn, eager to question
- Questioning – asking your customers the right questions
- Interest and understanding of the current tech market
What can Noel Leeming offer you?
If you like what you read above and you think you have what it takes to (1) work for the number one retailer in technology and appliances in New Zealand and (2) create solutions for our customers which naturally leads to (3) to meet individual sales targets, then please see the below to what we can offer you in return:
- Career progression – a great stepping stone into sales or other internal opportunities
- Incentive earnings
- Career Retail Wage
- Continuous training and development
- The Warehouse Group discount card (including The Warehouse, Torpedo 7, One Day deals)
- Four weeks’ annual leave + your birthday off
- Career break flexibility
- Long service rewards
- Internal Management opportunities
- The chance to work alongside innovative leaders
- Supplier events
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid work visa