- Northcote, Auckland, New Zealand
Here at The Warehouse Group we are the largest general merchandise retailer in New Zealand consisting of four brands: The Warehouse, Noel Leeming, Warehouse Stationery & Torpedo7. The Warehouse Group employ over 12,000 people across New Zealand, with over 270+ retail stores, online stores as well as distribution and fulfilment centres throughout NZ.
We are looking for someone with a strong Accounts Receivable background, to join our Store Support Office in Northcote, Auckland.
Reporting to the Accounts receivable Team Leader, your role will encompass the following:
- Uploading and receipting bank statement transactions within the time frames set out in the SLA’s
- Run necessary checks for opening new accounts and setup procedures in accordance with timelines set out in the SLA’s
- Preparation of financial reports
- Resolving customer queries
- Accounts reconciliations
You are self-motivated, proactive and work well in a high volume and fast-paced environment. Equally important is your strong communication skills (written and oral). Your ability to grasp new systems quickly and organise your workload effectively will be key to your success in this role.
To hit the ground running you must also possess:
- At least 12 months experience working in high volume end to end accounts receivable
- Ability to work in multi task and work across several systems at once
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Ability to use initiative.
This is a great opportunity to work for one of New Zealand largest and most reputable employers, within a supportive team. When you join us you also get discounts across all our brands, great team member benefits, and excellent career development opportunities no matter where you are in the business! Join us!
Interested? Please submit your application online now!