- Northcote, Auckland, New Zealand
Here at The Warehouse Group we are the largest general merchandise retailer in New Zealand consisting of four brands: The Warehouse, Noel Leeming, Warehouse Stationery & Torpedo7. The Warehouse Group employ over 12,000 people across New Zealand, with over 270+ retail stores, online stores as well as distribution and fulfilment centres throughout NZ.
We are looking for someone with a strong high volume Accounts Payable experience, to join our Store Support Office in Northcote, Auckland.
Reporting into our Accounts Payable Helpdesk Team Leader, your role centres on:
- Managing high volume supplier accounts
- Resolving supplier queries promptly and within the agreed SLA’s
- Investigating and resolving RFC’s/Holds on accounts within the SLA’s
- Continuously exploring system and process improvements
- Building strong relationships with suppliers
We are looking for someone professional, solution focused, and a true team player. Equally important is your strong communication (written and oral) and relationship management skills, along with your knack to initiate change for continuous improvement. We will also rely on your ability to grasp new systems quickly.
To hit the ground running you must also possess:
- At least 3 years’ of high volume accounts payable experience
- Experience with supplier management at a senior level
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, must be proficient in excel and be confident with Pivot Tables & V-Lookups
- Experience in Oracle, AS400, JDE or similar
Interested? Apply Today! Please note – It is likely we may start interviewing as we receive applications, so prior to the above close date.