Lead Replenishment Planner - Toys
- Northcote, Auckland, New Zealand
The Warehouse Group (TWG) is a New Zealand success story, founded by Sir Stephen Tindall and grown from The Warehouse; we are the largest general merchandise retailer in NZ with $3 billion in sales. TWG consists of four core retail brands – The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming and Torpedo7. We have 270+ retail stores, online stores as well as distribution and fulfilment centres throughout NZ. TWG employs over 12,000 people across New Zealand.
Our Support Office has an awesome North Shore location with views across the Waitemata Harbour, an on-site cafe, free parking and free charging stations for EV’s. With 1,200 people in the office it is a hive of activity with likeminded people all working together to help kiwis live better every day. When you join us you also get discounts across all our brands, great team member benefits, and excellent career development opportunities no matter where you are in the business! Join us!
We are on the lookout for a Lead Replenishment (Demand) Planner for our exciting Toys category at our Store Support Office in Northcote! You’ll be working alongside the Buying and Planning teams to manage & influence the distribution of products throughout NZ.
Reporting into our Commercial Support Manager for Leisure, your role centres around effectively managing the distribution of products through the use and maintenance of our replenishment and forecasting tools.
You will be responsible for leading the replenishment team function for a number of categories, in partnership with the Commercial Support Manager, Buyer, Buying Manager and Planner to utilise data resources effectively to maximise sales and profits.
You will be accountable for ensuring that sales opportunities are maximised through ensuring products are in the right place at the right time and in the right quantities to minimise any lost sales.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an analytical minded individual who enjoys analysing data to create the right commercial outcomes for the business.
You are motivated by the opportunity of turning data into profit and actions. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to organise your workload effectively to keep up with an ever-changing environment. Your strength in listening, analytics and problem solving will be put to the test as the business grows and evolves.
We will rely on your exceptional ability to work collaboratively across the business as this role will see you work closely with the store support, stores and external suppliers.
A snapshot of what you need going in the role:
- Possess a strong background within a Retail environment, although an intelligent analytical mind looking for a fun and exciting career could also be successful in this role.
- Ability to work independently and can relate to team members at all levels of the business.
- Not afraid to ask questions! You will be encouraged to take accountability and use your initiative to look afor new solutions.
- You strong interpersonal skills and and ability to work collaboratively across the business is essential to your success.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to translate analysis into a commercial environment.
- Exceptional numerical skills and strategic thinking.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience with forecasting and forward planning.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
Our business is constantly evolving and we need energetic, passionate people to jump on board and drive our vision. It’s an opportunity to forge a career in a business that promotes and supports development.
Sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for? Apply today