Planning Support Specialist - Apparel
- Northcote, Auckland, New Zealand
Are you ready for a change and looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
The Warehouse Group is moving into an exciting phase as we transform our way of working. The retail world is changing and the need to be responsive is more important than ever when it comes to sourcing quality products, at the right price, that our customers love.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Planning Support Specialist to join our Apparel Merchandise Planning Team at the Store Support Office to cover parental leave. This could be your opportunity to kick start your career in merchandise planning.
Here you will gain exposure to develop and grow your knowledge of the planning function by assisting with administrative and systems support. You will work with the team to identify issues and opportunities for continual improvement with the aim of developing a wider understanding of the category.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Report creation and analysis
- Order tracking and logistics
- Liaising with stores and suppliers
- Stock allocation and replenishment
- And in time supporting the Planner in maintaining budgets and financial planning
What you will need coming in to the role:
- Strong computer skills (Excel essential)
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Commercial acumen
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- An eye for detail and accurate data entry skills
- Self-drive and motivation
Ideally you will be the sort of person who thrives on working with data, is able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that believes in promoting from within and growing our own talent. The role gives you the chance to gain skills readily transferable to a number of different positions within the wider merchandise team, and develop yourself into a rewarding career.
Our Support Office has an awesome North Shore location with views across the Waitemata Harbour, plenty of free parking and an onsite café.
We're changing the future of retail in New Zealand, if you want to be part of something exciting - apply now!
#retailcareers #NZrec #newopportunities